Banners at Ryton (1 Viewer)

cloughie

Just happenes to be passing the trainning ground and under the sign welcome to CCFC training ground just happened to be a banner with Sisu out

As the weather was rather strong I just happened to be going past again , obviously on my way home and noticed the banner was blown down

Such a shame its seems to have landed on the wooden fence by the players entrance and our new coach / assitant managers entrance
Have taken pictues but need to wait for my son to come home to do the tech stuff . being an old git

PUSB

we will never lose......to these scum

skyblue.boycie

Just happenes to be passing the trainning ground and under the sign welcome to CCFC training ground just happened to be a banner with Sisu out

As the weather was rather strong I just happened to be going past again , obviously on my way home and noticed the banner was blown down

Such a shame its seems to have landed on the wooden fence by the players entrance and our new coach / assitant managers entrance
Have taken pictues but need to wait for my son to come home to do the tech stuff . being an old git

PUSB

we will never lose......to these scum

Bloody hell Cloughie can't believe the weather wants sisu out as well! Must mean we have god on our side! For the 1st time since 1987.

ccfc2011

nice touch

cloughie

Bloody hell Cloughie can't believe the weather wants sisu out as well! Must mean we have god on our side! For the 1st time since 1987.

might have had a little help to blow on that fence though , not that I would know about that

cornoccfc

Shouldn't have mentioned it on here.

Ken will now be first into training tomorrow to remove it. Before laying out the cones and prepping Monday morning training. :D

Users who are viewing this thread