Baker's performance (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

Best I've seen from him tonight. What a difference a little confidence makes, my MOTM for sure. When was the last time you saw him run at people and take them on like that?!

To be honest the most enjoyable city game I've seen for ages, and some really nice football played at times. Goals not coming from just lumping the ball up front (what a ball from Kilbane for the first one!)

Edje did well too!

PUSB!

Nick

Administrator
He was really good.

He ran at players
Tracked back
Won tackles
Got Stuck in

He looked like he had just been told to go and enjoy himself :)

kg82

He was really good.

He ran at players
Tracked back
Won tackles
Got Stuck in

He looked like he had just been told to go and enjoy himself :)

I'm absolutely certain Shaw said that to him at the end of full time. Took him to one side and talked to him a bit.

Hateley's Heed

Never been his biggest fan but fair play he has put a shift in tonight and with some end product. 2 goals in 2 games as well. Challenge now is for him to reproduce consistent form over the next 10 games than his usual 1 good game in 8.

SkyBlueGuy

Thought it was important to highlight him for this match as he has been (rightly or wrongly) slated on this forum in recent times.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

When he's on form... that's the reason i picked this username! :D

Gaz

Big well done Baker !

Great performance !
Well done lad

percy

without doubt the best individual coventry performance ive seen in quite some time. he was the best player on the pitch by a country mile. well done baker, keep it up

sw88

Chief Commentator!
directed towards the Carl Baker from tonight

 can we play him every week? Can we play him every week?? 

He was unbelievable! I thought I'd seen improvement in him during pre season and had high hopes for this season but he ran the show!

Superb!

ps1948

The test will be whether he keeps up the same level of performance - when he first arrived I thought he was brilliant, but after a few games he seemed to have been told not to take players on, etc etc. Has the ability to be a very good player in this league

Users who are viewing this thread