baker out for most of the season (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Baker out for up to four weeks.

Carl baker is set to miss most of the relegation battle according to the telegraph.

Not good news as bakers been our best player the past 2 games.

Otis

Well this means we have to get a loan in.

We obviously won;t though, even with no embargo in place. Bell is already out. We have no-one to play right midfield. think it is going to have to be Nimely.

CJparker

Don't worry, he plays well in a couple of games and then reverts to being crap again for the next 10 games or so - looks like this injury has come in the nick of time!!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing either Bell or Gael back in the team for a bit.

pusbccfc

Looks like the diamond will be put in place with another winger out.
Time to try cyrus or clarke in midfield, also Gael is due a return!

torchomatic

What an odd thing to say. We can't get a loan in because of the embargo. As for the "even with no embargo" comment...Norwood? Nimley?

Well this means we have to get a loan in.

We obviously won;t though, even with no embargo in place. Bell is already out. We have no-one to play right midfield. think it is going to have to be Nimely.

@richh87

This Is what happens when your squad has no depth. Although i'm sure KDuffy will be along shortly to explain it's no excuse for Andy Thorn. Zzzzzzzzz

torchomatic

Amazing what a difference a couple of games do. Less than a month ago he was getting booed by some at the Ricoh and being torn to shreds on here, now folk think it's a blow he's out. Funny old game, ain't it?

torchomatic

Brighton Sky Blue

Pompey should be under embargo for 2 different reasons but aren't because of their refusal to field kids.

Otis

What an odd thing to say. We can't get a loan in because of the embargo. As for the "even with no embargo" comment...Norwood? Nimley?

Why's it an odd thing to say? I was being sarcastic. I know we won't get a loan in whatever.

And Norwood at right midfield? The number one playmaker for us right now? Are you serious? :facepalm:

Grendel

This Is what happens when your squad has no depth. Although i'm sure KDuffy will be along shortly to explain it's no excuse for Andy Thorn. Zzzzzzzzz

Only you can turn a thread that says Baker is injured into your one man crusade to save Planet Thorn.

I am going to start one about hosepipe bans. You'll work it in somehow.

sky_blue_up_north

Such a shame he was outstanding on Saturday.

dongonzalos

I like baker and it is a shame and highlights the dangers of SISU leaving us with such a delapadated squad. I would like to see Christie at right mid out od the options we have left.

covcity4life

huge blow

yes hes inconsistent but he can impact games once in a while,more than some other players do

everythings going wronggggggggg

Otis

It is.

The other worry for me is if we get one of the 3 strikers injured or suspended too. What the hell are we going to do then? Back to Jeffers on the bench I guess. :facepalm:

Marty

Good, Baker has been shite for 95% of the season, only bad point is that now Bell will be playing, can't quite decide which one is worse.

Sub

might be worth getting christie on the wing he has pace and could give a differnet defensive option aswell :thinking about:

PVA

Couple of weeks ago this would have been the best news ever according to most...you're a fickle old bunch!

Otis

With Baker and Bell both injured comes the concern though. Whether you rate them or not, they are both wide right midfielders and the only 2 we have at the club.

Hence the worry.

torchomatic

Such a shame. He was fantastic on Saturday. Still not his best performance for us though, but close. He still has more to give. If we do go down he will be a star for us, I'm convinced.

Grendel

Good, Baker has been shite for 95% of the season, only bad point is that now Bell will be playing, can't quite decide which one is worse.

It's not good. I've been his biggest critic but he was superb on Saturday. More of that and we may have had a chance of survival. How is it good?

Otis

My understandng has been that we are allowed no transfers whatsoever. Thought that was the case.

torchomatic

Yep, my understanding also.

My understandng has been that we are allowed no transfers whatsoever. Thought that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread