Baker or Daniels (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
So Carl the captain is available for Saturday, does he come straight in or do we stick with Billy. His performance's and his 3 goals certainly warrant it, but we look likely to be losing Leon through injury so i think we need to bring baker in. Certainly need his experiance. Thoughts?

p.s. nice to be chatting football!!

torchomatic

Stick with Billy, I reckon.

skybluejelly

Daniels looked a bit jaded on Sunday and I presume baker will be chomping at the bit .. Baker definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ccfcmustang

Personally id play daniels on the right baker out left with moussa in the middle of the park with license to attack. Play Conor thomas behind moussa

stupot07

Fans that went on Sunday, said that Daniels didn't play as well as he had done, so has probably made the decision to bring Baker back in a lot easier....

RoboCCFC90

Sorry Billy but I'd have to say that Captain Carl Baker has got to come back in..

It's the same scenario as we had last season when Carl got suspended against Walsall, Adam Barton who came in scored a pucker goal at Donny and we stuck with him for the game against Preston and if my memory serves me right he got battered by Preston, with Billy being less affective against Preston Sunday it might be time to bring the captain back in, his experience, goals and assists at this level will be key.

skybluesam66

if baker comes back - please dont give him any defensive responsibility
he cant defend

behind the front 2 is his only position

CovMatt1987

Baker is the captain its pretty much guarenteed he will be playing now he is available. Simple as that.

i think there is room for them both this week and one of the front two not starting.

bringbackrattles

Keep Baker sweet so play him we don't want him to think we are okay without him do we ?
Footballers need to be loved or the toys get lobbed out the pram.
If he's on the bench he may say his heads not right !

Yes, why retain a team and system that works going forward.

So you would rather risk the long term fitness of 2 key players for the sake of 1 match that is winnable without certain key players. Wilson has only just recovered from a series of long term injuries so I would rather sit him on the bench for 1 game than see his potential go to waste on a hospital bed. We need to manage our resources. Im sure Steve has many different formations he could use to our advantage

Sterling Archer

Baker. Captain and best player last season. Daniels has done well and will be a superb option to come off the bench but you pick your strongest XI.

JulianDarbyFTW

Isn't Daniels a striker by trade? Albeit one who has only played CDM or RM for the first team. I say give him a shot up top if the front 2 aren't fit. He's already proved he knows how to find the onion bag.

Isn't Daniels a striker by trade? Albeit one who has only played CDM or RM for the first team. I say give him a shot up top if the front 2 aren't fit. He's already proved he knows how to find the onion bag.

The best place for him is behind a lone striker, seeing as Manset isn't match fit yet and Leon and Wilson are fighting to be fit for the game, so I would play 1 or the other, and then Daniels behind. Best of both worlds, plus we get to see what Daniels can do at the top of the pitch. They say don't change a winning system, but they also say manage your resources. I don't want Leon or Wilson injured, so play 1 or the other if they aren't 100%

fernandopartridge

So you would rather risk the long term fitness of 2 key players for the sake of 1 match that is winnable without certain key players. Wilson has only just recovered from a series of long term injuries so I would rather sit him on the bench for 1 game than see his potential go to waste on a hospital bed. We need to manage our resources. Im sure Steve has many different formations he could use to our advantage

I don't care

Gint11

Backer back in. Ive heard Daniels is struggling with injury so decision could be made anyway. Good to have the quality of Carl Baker coming back into what is already a dangerous attacking team. Signs are good.

Users who are viewing this thread