Baker Isn't Happy (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Just put this on his Facebook -

Very tough day today but come through it with flying colors, fitness levels are were they should be feeling good .

Mixed emotions this afternoon tho, dog eat dog from now on!

I'm not normally one to pay much attention to this sort of stuff but could very well mean he's off.........or mean a million other things, who knows !

stupot07

Perhaps they had 11 v 11 and wasn't picked in the 1st 11?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Chez78

Lost the arm band to Webster, i wouldn't be happy at loosing it but loosing it to one of the worst centre halfs in city's history would be a right kick in the bollocks.

torchomatic

Dog eat dog? Methinks he doesn't like competition. He's had it easy for too long.

RegTheDonk

"Dog eat dog". Waggot's probably show him a photo of a potential target. Or they've plucked some kid from the academy and said "kid, you see that shirt number...."

Its all about the wage bill Carl.

TheOldFive

"It's Dog eat Dog out there and you won't find ME in a tin of Chum" is the full quote I think you will find. You're welcome.

TheOldFive

Very tough day today but come through it with flying colors, fitness levels are were they should be feeling good .

I'm not normally one to pay much attention to this sort of stuff but could very well mean he's off.........or mean a million other things, who knows !
Has he had another iPhone nicked do you think?

Samo

Or the last picked in a 11 v 11? Like at school when the fat kid always got picked last. That happened to other people, right? ;)

Thanks for reminding me.

RoboCCFC90

Bakes has got to grasp this and prove his worth, not worth moping in a situation like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moff

I think Baker has realised he is no longer an automatic pick. Lets hope it inspires him to fight for his place, and produce the best we have seen from him yet. It would be nice to see that at the Ricoh.

(I live in hope)

Grendel

Bakes has got to grasp this and prove his worth, not worth moping in a situation like this.

The club will be trying to get rid of him. He will be in a bomb squad of one.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe somebody else doing Avon is on his patch or maybe somebody threw his catalogues away? Avon people get mega angry at those!

Nick

Administrator
This is off GMK

Told he can leave and has had 2 offers but doesn't want to go according to some guy on twitter that lives a couple of doors away from him and spoke to him earlier

TakeMeHome

Can you read anything into his picture being of the game he first got the armband? Arsenal in Capital Cup year before last.

RoboCCFC90

I must admit I hope Baker doesn't leave, a lot of people have spoken about Franck Moussa scoring goals for us in abundance last season from Midfield, but despite being injured at times last season Carl Baker still managed double figures (10) and scored 15 in the previous season. Overall I don't think that is a player we can consider losing.

Edit: I also had a look at Baker's record in assists, 7 last season and 8 the season before.

Baker is a player that contributes to the team and we need to keep hold of.

Last edited:

probably just got told he is going to be in a harder competition than thought with other wingers for 1st team football,I think he will still be favourite !!! #PUSB !!!

Sky Blue Harry H

As he has an eye for goal, I always thought he could play just behind a front man/pair - a bit like a poor man's Frank Lampard - think he would bag a few from that position (waits to get shot down in flames!!):thinking about:

ccfchandsy

IMHO I think he has been a brilliant captain not just on the pitch but off it as well does so much in the community for us
Great bloke

Users who are viewing this thread