Baker in the corner ... (1 Viewer)

You'll Never Beat McPake

Was great to watch near end of added time. He had 2 SU players on his back but turned them inside out before laying the ball off. I thought has close ball control was good all game and he seemed to go by defenders at will. Great performance.

Mucca Mad Boys

Very good technically our Baker is.

Was good skill and wasted a lot of time for us, when he took the 2 on, he just went back to where he started as if to say, 'round 2'. :laugh:

ggrady

He's by far our player of the season. He's been more important than mcgoldrick best captain for a long long time

pusbccfc

Been immense. Played well last night, battling throughout, fantastically 2 footed, fairly quick.

Easily our player of the season, that added with 10 goals and LOADS of assists.

theferret

People still get on his back though. Incredible.

You can also tell he cares. That it matters to him is obvious, and that is not something you can take for granted with many modern day footballers.

My player of the season so far.

pusbccfc

He's so passionate about the club, he was nearly in tears when he scored against Preston! Love him

D

Deleted member 4439

Was great to watch near end of added time. He had 2 SU players on his back but turned them inside out before laying the ball off. I thought has close ball control was good all game and he seemed to go by defenders at will. Great performance.

Brazil, it's just like watching Brazil - seemed to be the loudest song of the evening.

BigadamL

I rate baker alot.....but sometimes I do find him frustrating because he can hold on to the ball for to long, wants that extra touch.

scroobiustom

I liked him pumping the badge after the PNE jpt game, seems to matter to him, only question is did it matter enough last season?

WestEndAgro

Did anyone see him kick the post when the Blades scored, it was quite funny, good job he didn't hurt himself, imagine him missing the semi because he booted the post.

1nilandwe...

I liked him pumping the badge after the PNE jpt game, seems to matter to him, only question is did it matter enough last season?

I think it did matter to him last season.
Similar to what I posted about Doyle in the other thread, Baker never went hiding.
If he started or came on as a sub, he always made himself available, always tried to beat a man or make something happen.
The fact that often it didn't work out for him doesn't mean that he didn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread