Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Baker come and get me

At least he'd get behind a 'save our club' campaign.
 
And not accepted yet as he hopes we will be in touch.
However I think he should contact TM himself if he is that keen
TM seems to like that sort of approach
 
Basically he doesn't want to travel. Fair enough, I guess.
 
Bring him back I like the love and passion for the club and he can't warrant that much a week in wages.
 
Backward step in my eyes
Do you think so,getting rampage and hunt was a backward step but I think he has got plenty to offer not a massive fan as some times he was a bit frustrating to watch but gives 100% and was forced out like Murphy.
 
Bring him back I like the love and passion for the club and he can't warrant that much a week in wages.
I'd have him back as a squad player. Not sure if 2 years down the line and at his age he is up to a first choice spot.

He seems like he'd be a good pro to have around a young squad, maybe ease him in to a coaching role.

I'll defer to TM's judgement on this as I wouldn't be too fussed if he signed or not.
 
Carl has just tweeted to state he would have loved to come back to Coventry but it just isn't going to happen and is moving to another club.
 
Yeah Carl has said the move isn't happening .. Shame really think he still has something to offer but I trust mowbray and Venus to get it right must have spoken to mowbray then ??
 
Normally I would say he's 33 forget it but it's different with CB. Passionate and I feel he can deliver for us still followed by a coaching role or something. At the end of the day, someone who loves the club like that should be with us


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
People were moaning last season we had no plan B. I can't see us building a squad around Baker and I don't think he'll be in a position to demand wages beyond that of a squad player.

Worst case scenario is that he comes of the bench and rescues us a point or two in games. Best case scenario is that he has a season like his first at MK and he was most certainly a key to their promotion season.
 
Don't think we need to worry about it. He won't be coming here.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk
 
Sign him up he would fight for this club should never have gone
 
It doesn't matter as he has officially said he's not joining us - assuming TM doesn't fancy him. I think he can still deliver goals and assists in L1 though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Normally I would say he's 33 forget it but it's different with CB. Passionate and I feel he can deliver for us still followed by a coaching role or something. At the end of the day, someone who loves the club like that should be with us


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry if I have miss read your post but baker is certainly not a cb but a attacking winger/midfielder. I agree though that signing him would not make sense as he would not really fit tm design. Still love the guy though for his passion.
 
I'm sorry if I have miss read your post but baker is certainly not a cb but a attacking winger/midfielder. I agree though that signing him would not make sense as he would not really fit tm design. Still love the guy though for his passion.

I think by CB he means Carl Baker
 
I think by CB he means Carl Baker
Haha. Literally laughing out loud, of cause he did, it's so obvious now. To much football manager or possibly brandy. But yes that does make much more sense :)
 
I expect #bloodysisu to be trending world wide within the next few hours.
 
Where did it all go wrong? I thought the prodigal son was definitely returning?
 
Haha. Literally laughing out loud, of cause he did, it's so obvious now. To much football manager or possibly brandy. But yes that does make much more sense :)




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom