Baker, Clarke & Murphy Told To Go (1 Viewer)

cloughie

Coventry telegraph website Pressley denies the story but admits to talking to them on friday, said he wants them to stay.

won't be his choice though will it?

s

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Listen lads it's not rocket science he has no plans to sell them is the headline. SISU and the liquidator on the other hand has already told them they are being released.

Please see below image from a conversation i had earlier with Baker

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/66qg.jpg/

Ryan Parfrey

[h=5]Carl Baker
[/h][h=5]Just to clarify the club have not told or asked us to leave because of financial reasons, yes we had discussions over the clubs situation and our future, But as long as we are contracted to this club we'll always give our all and try to climb the league.

Fb Status

[/h]

sw88

Chief Commentator!
[h=5]Carl Baker
[/h][h=5]Just to clarify the club have not told or asked us to leave because of financial reasons, yes we had discussions over the clubs situation and our future, But as long as we are contracted to this club we'll always give our all and try to climb the league.

Fb Status

[/h]

Not very reassuring that he won't be gone by August 31st is it.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Just seen his latest update on Facebook:

"Just to clarify the club have not told or asked us to leave because of financial reasons, yes we had discussions over the clubs situation and our future, But as long as we are contracted to this club we'll always give our all and try to climb the league."-Baker

My head hurts now, I'm getting confused! Too much smoke and too many mirrors!

Delboycov

Wouldn't be surprised if he's had a bollocking and been told to put that...I think his earlier confirmations render his affirmations in his latest status update suspect at best.

Grendel

There is one other fact to consider -- these are big wages -- we will struggle to sell them as the players will clearly want wage parity. We had to agree a settlement to offload Bell.

The Penguin

There is one other fact to consider -- these are big wages -- we will struggle to sell them as the players will clearly want wage parity. We had to agree a settlement to offload Bell.

This is probably why we're still having trouble getting rid of the rest of the Bomb Squad.

Well, that and a few of them are a bit crap.

VisitingPie

It's SISU's fault, ACL are just as much victims as the fans. SISU tried to put ACL under to acquire it on the cheap & ACL have every right to defend themselves.

There's one thing that makes me think ACL/CCC know what they're doing. This new ground that SISU reckon they're building if they can't obtain the Ricoh?...Wouldn't that require planning permission from CCC? How likely is it that that will be granted? Not a chance really. The aim HAS to be to get you playing back in coventry. Didn't the FL make that clear? Maybe, just maybe, SISU have bitten off more than they can chew. The only problem is how long it will take before SISU sell up? It will be at a nominal price too, considering the debts they've run up. Running the club as they are doing they will just continue to lose more and more so long as the NOPM holds firm.

SkyBlue_Bear83

There's one thing that makes me think ACL/CCC know what they're doing. This new ground that SISU reckon they're building if they can't obtain the Ricoh?...Wouldn't that require planning permission from CCC? How likely is it that that will be granted? Not a chance really. The aim HAS to be to get you playing back in coventry. Didn't the FL make that clear? Maybe, just maybe, SISU have bitten off more than they can chew. The only problem is how long it will take before SISU sell up? It will be at a nominal price too, considering the debts they've run up. Running the club as they are doing they will just continue to lose more and more so long as the NOPM holds firm.

They've said they know they won't get permission from the Coventry Council, they believe they can get permission from one of the surrounding councils like Warwickshire etc.

VisitingPie

They've said they know they won't get permission from the Coventry Council, they believe they can get permission from one of the surrounding councils like Warwickshire etc.

Wow, they've really covered all their bases haven't they? Let's hope it doesn't happen, although I really can't see SISU going to all that trouble. So long as they don't get hold of the ground, surely their time is limited?

italiahorse

Wow, they've really covered all their bases haven't they? Let's hope it doesn't happen, although I really can't see SISU going to all that trouble. So long as they don't get hold of the ground, surely their time is limited?

Coventry will object if any traffic impacts on them, particular Brandon onto the all ready congested A46

Users who are viewing this thread