Baker, Clarke & Murphy Told To Go (1 Viewer)

skybluehugh

you wait til next week when they get the shock of next weeks crowd.
They will take us to oblivion for spite rather than let us go.
Waiting to sell at the top of the cycle fisher? You have missed it.
Sisu will go and we will pick up the pieces and start again.

fully agreed!!!

pusbccfc

How low will sisu go?

If say 5 players go, surely that means we'll have to dip into the 15 year old squad...

SkyblueBazza

If it is true - they must be owned by CCFC Ltd mustn't they? Can't think of any sensible reason Otium would get rid...but then again it seems our owners have a different meaning of the word "sensible" don't they?

ajsccfc

We're getting closer and closer to me getting the call to play down the left. If you thought you'd seen new lows, you ain't seen nothing yet.

J

Jack Griffin

This means they are about to publish some accounts and the cuts are getting deeper & deeper.

It was SISU's decision to go to Northampton and cut their own throats.

Meanwhile Godiva's assertion that SISU would put in more equity to improve the FFP situation rings hollow..
You do know that increase in equity counts as turnover in the FFP calculation?
This means that the necessary funding can be put in as equity - as opposed to loans.
It also means the owners can convert some of the loans to equity to increase the FFP budget.

They won't be signing players until the clubs transfer embargo is lifted. And that may well take 5-6 weeks. Or more.

Sutty

They could have played at the Ricoh until their fantasy stadium was built - with the income necessary to keep these players. Hoffman proved that point by offering to be the middle man.

Coventry at the Ricoh is of course the best outcome. We should be doing everything possible to make sure the 2 parties come to an agreement.

I've said many times before that I believe NOPM is the wrong way to go. It won't force SISU out, they will simply keep downsizing to match income.

Ever heard of a takeover followed by the release of a club's 3 best players?

Only at Coventry City.

Nick

Administrator
If it is true then people supporting nopm can't really moan can they? I hope it isn't though

Would they really be told before a game?

Snozz_is_god

The answer to why this is happening is in 'http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/34951-ACL-Statement' read it and read it very carefully.

RPHunt

If a business has its income cut, should it or should it not cut its expenditure?

When a business can't sell it's product because it is substandard, the answer is not to reduce the quality even further.

The answer is to find another business.

Coventry at the Ricoh is of course the best outcome. We should be doing everything possible to make sure the 2 parties come to an agreement.

I've said many times before that I believe NOPM is the wrong way to go. It won't force SISU out, they will simply keep downsizing to match income.

I don't think funding a Northampton based football club is the right thing to do either.

It's come to the point where I've got better things to do with my money than to give it a dirty venture capitalist that I don't trust. Effectively paying them to destroy my club while I watch.

ajsccfc

The owners should go completely power-mad Italian style and sell them during a game. Instead of getting into a nice warm coat and sitting on the bench there's a taxi with the engine running. We've already had one of the board on the bench, we're just a moped or two away from being batshit anyway.

Buster

If it is true then people supporting nopm can't really moan can they? I hope it isn't though

I told you what would happen! Just back from Crawley to news of more players binned and a certain section of the fans are blaming supporters and not SISU for the debacle . Hang your heads in shame!

Snozz_is_god

It's doesn't matter whether it's before or after, SISU aren't interested in football. In fact it would suprise me if they did it out of spite

ajsccfc

And also when we replace them with the cut-price alternative trial freebie whoever, add some Italian razzmatazz and unveil them like Napoli did with Inler.

football-lion_1944028i.jpg

This actually happened.

Sutty

I told you what would happen! Just back from Crawley to news of more players binned and a certain section of the fans are blaming supporters and not SISU for the debacle . Hang your heads in shame!

No-one is blaming the fans. SISU and ACL have created the situation where many feel NOPM is the way to go. However, NOPM will exacerbate the situation in my opinion.

The most downtrodden set of supporters in the country. Without doubt.

skybluepm2

Thank you once again to the football league for handing the golden share back to these scavenging vultures. Fit and proper owners!! I can't even think of a word which would describe them or their actions. Beyond belief in everything they do. It really seems to be out of spite! This really is the end...it's been on the cards for a while. Cannot believe the depths these cunts will stoop to. So gutted right now

Snozz_is_god

It's SISU's fault, ACL are just as much victims as the fans. SISU tried to put ACL under to acquire it on the cheap & ACL have every right to defend themselves.

CovFan

They should be trying to win back the hearts and minds of the disillusioned Coventry fans, not creating more of them.

It's SISU's fault, ACL are just as much victims as the fans. SISU tried to put ACL under to acquire it on the cheap & ACL have every right to defend themselves.

Too f*cking right.

The Ricoh Arena is a community asset for the people of Coventry and Warwickshire. Not to be handed over to an immoral venture capitalist looking out for nobody but themselves.

Snozz_is_god

They should be trying to win back the hearts and minds of the disillusioned Coventry fans, not creating more of them.

Once again, there are not interested in the fans or the game of football, so of course this isn't going to bother them one little bit.

Grendel

Too f*cking right.

The Ricoh Arena is a community asset for the people of Coventry and Warwickshire. Not to be handed over to an immoral venture capitalist looking out for nobody but themselves.

Well you must agree with the club building it own ground then. Then you can enjoy the community asset can't you?

After all you are happy if the club lose every week.

stupot07

Just read the article properly..

An average of £8k per week....let them go, that's nearly double the average championship wage

Snozz_is_god

Well you must agree with the club building it own ground then. Then you can enjoy the community asset can't you?

After all you are happy if the club lose every week.

grendal, if you think SISU will build a football ground then you are a very stupid person and I'm sure you are not.

ACL have called SISU's bluff by not signing the CVA (Keys hinted at this the other day) and SISU's days are numbered, it's already started to unravel.

Users who are viewing this thread