Bakayoko (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Absolute fucking bellend. Society is getting worse it seems.

Pleased for Baka notching and ramming it down their throats. But…. Did ex-premier league Bolton fans just pitch invade for an equaliser against Boreham Wood? SHFTHF
Boreham wood? Thought it was morecambe haha. Anyway it was made more significant by the fact it was a last gasp equaliser and significant as baka silenced the racists

stay_up_skyblues

Boreham wood? Thought it was morecambe haha. Anyway it was made more significant by the fact it was a last gasp equaliser and significant as baka silenced the racists

You can tell what I’m watching 🙄 fair dos then if you can’t invade the pitch after equalising away at the footballing Goliath of Morecambe when can you.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

You can tell what I’m watching 🙄 fair dos then if you can’t invade the pitch after equalising away at the footballing Goliath of Morecambe when can you.
Our fans did it a fair bit away during the League 2 season.
Fair play to Baka, he was always brilliant at goading the opposition fans after scoring.

stevefloyd

That Fester twat should be stuck behind bars the scum bastard...fair play to the forest players who could have thrown punches back but just pushed the c**t away !

johnwillomagic

Baka never really got a fair crack of the whip with us - I’ll still stick with what I said he was one of best finishers at the club in his tone with us.

that being said he’s not championship standard but pleased he is having a run in Bolton team and scoring a few goals! 👍🏻

SlowerThanPlatt

Baka never really got a fair crack of the whip with us - I’ll still stick with what I said he was one of best finishers at the club in his tone with us.

that being said he’s not championship standard but pleased he is having a run in Bolton team and scoring a few goals! 👍🏻
Calling a striker one of the best finishers at the club is faint praise indeed!

higgs

that being said he’s not championship standard but pleased he is having a run in Bolton team and scoring a few goals!
He was a disaster of a finisher never backed him in a one on one to be fair to the lad he's lower league one top league 2 standard no way is he a championship player

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adge

Jeez! What next-the Lee Burge appreciation society?

Grendel

I wonder how our other released striker is getting on?

The best athelete?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread