Bakayoko (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Tbf he has learnt a lot, still young and has dropped a level but to a decent club on the up again finally. I think it's a good move for him and I can see him do well. There is a player in there, I was happy to see him move on, but if someone can get him playing to his attributes and teach him how to jump and head the ball, he could hit 15-20 in L1.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Tbf he has learnt a lot, still young and has dropped a level but to a decent club on the up again finally. I think it's a good move for him and I can see him do well. There is a player in there, I was happy to see him move on, but if someone can get him playing to his attributes and teach him how to jump and head the ball, he could hit 15-20 in L1.
I would have thought he needs someone like Joey Barton to bully the physicality out of him

SlowerThanPlatt

I would have thought he needs someone like Joey Barton to bully the physicality out of him

Barton was sacked at Fleetwood and has a dismal record at Bristol Rovers. His managerial methods will not get the best out of players, reading his book it’s always someone else’s fault for his failings and misdemeanours

Esoterica

I remember watching his first interview when he signed, and just watched his Bolton video too. Seems like a nice guy who has learned all the right things to say but it's so monotone and devoid of passion. I think that carries over into his game. Has learned how to be a decent footballer but doesn't have the natural hunger or passion to regularly lift himself up on a match day to be a ruthless striker. Think he has just got a very passive, introverted personality which may always hold him back from fulfilling the sum of his physical attributes.

Hope he gets an extended run of games there and maybe a few early goals and the love of the fans will give him the confidence and desire to continue that.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I remember watching his first interview when he signed, and just watched his Bolton video too. Seems like a nice guy who has learned all the right things to say but it's so monotone and devoid of passion. I think that carries over into his game. Has learned how to be a decent footballer but doesn't have the natural hunger or passion to regularly lift himself up on a match day to be a ruthless striker. Think he has just got a very passive, introverted personality which may always hold him back from fulfilling the sum of his physical attributes.

Hope he gets an extended run of games there and maybe a few early goals and the love of the fans will give him the confidence and desire to continue that.
I want him to do well

covcity4life

I hope he does well too. Someone mentioned 12 in 75. Well of he does that and get they get promoted its a good transfer for all involved

fatso

I think he will do well at Bolton, he's going to be playing off another big striker, so I can see him getting on the end of a few knock downs, and at that level he will score a few.
If he can find his inner beast mode he could be another Clarke-Harris.

Liquid Gold

Like I said on another thread, he'll go about scoring 6-8 games a season in the lower leagues most of his career but one year he'll go mad and hit 25 before returning to type.

gspotgaz

Probably the exact same thing as here. Has all the physical characteristics and is probably a great trainer.

Unfortunately he just doesn’t transfer it to the match day and doesn’t have the mental grit to consistently be a top striker. Not convinced he’ll prove me wrong.

CDK

I think he will do well at Bolton, he's going to be playing off another big striker, so I can see him getting on the end of a few knock downs, and at that level he will score a few.
If he can find his inner beast mode he could be another Clarke-Harris.
Inner Beast,v Sunderland

Users who are viewing this thread