Bakayoko (6 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

cc84cov

Well i would guess that Baka will start tonight so rather than speculate lets just see how he does
This is what’s struggling weather to go or not watching him upfront think I’m gonna pass lol

DannyThomas_1981

You know you've lost an argument when you try to use the other persons insult back on them.

You're not very good at this, old bean.

That's interesting - you claimed yesterday that your reference to a safe place was not insulting in any way. Now suddenly you do view it as an insult.

Not sure who it was but someone yesterday referenced you as the biggest prick on this message board - amidst quite strong competition it must be said. So well done on that accolade.

I was always told that if two people independently call you something - chances are that you are that something. So let me just say to avoid all doubt - you are a totally condescending prick.

Respond all you want old bean but engaging with a condescending prick is a total waste of time for most people - including myself.

hill83

tenor.gif

Grendel

That's interesting - you claimed yesterday that your reference to a safe place was not insulting in any way. Now suddenly you do view it as an insult.

Not sure who it was but someone yesterday referenced you as the biggest prick on this message board - amidst quite strong competition it must be said. So well done on that accolade.

I was always told that if two people independently call you something - chances are that you are that something. So let me just say to avoid all doubt - you are a totally condescending prick.

Respond all you want old bean but engaging with a condescending prick is a total waste of time for most people - including myself.

Do you think that this is all a bit too much for you?

I’m sure there’s a nice Gardening forum you can join where the only subject on controversy is which colour Rose should be grown in a medium size flower bed

hill83

Hi.

My bush fuchsia has a mixture of healthy and dead branches. I've not had this problem before. Does anyone know what's causing this and whether it will kill the entire shrub?

Thanks

Fuck off you stupid dickhead, you are clearly not fit to wear gardeners gloves you prick. Your mum has been rogered more times than a police officers radio

DannyThomas_1981

Do you think that this is all a bit too much for you?

I’m sure there’s a nice Gardening forum you can join where the only subject on controversy is which colour Rose should be grown in a medium size flower bed

I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Two condescending pricks - gang up together - and attempt comedy with the usual embarrassing results.

Reactions: vow

fellatio_Martinez

Okay, I'll just clear a few things up after that meltdown because it contained lies and stupidity.

I never said I didn't insult you. I did, you're a massive wet wipe of the dampest variety.

No one called me a prick. An owl fanatic called me a scumbag for reasons unknown.

"I was always told that if two people independently call you something, chances are you are that something"

Baka has been called shit by way more than two people and yet you are arguing that he isn't, but by your own amazing logic surely the fact cannot be argued because two people have called him shit?

I could do this all day but thankfully you said you won't engage anymore so farewell oh wet one.

tumblr_mhzmvzO4Xi1qhhxd4o4_250.gif

Grendel

I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Two condescending pricks - gang up together - and attempt comedy with the usual embarrassing results.

Well according to you if two have the same opinion it must be right

CCFC54321

I think Bakayoko is utter shite along with 90% of the fan base. Does that mean official confirmation I’m a prick as well?

Before anyone says you ARE a prick I fucking well know I am one!!!!

DannyThomas_1981

Okay, I'll just clear a few things up after that meltdown because it contained lies and stupidity.

I never said I didn't insult you. I did, you're a massive wet wipe of the dampest variety.

No one called me a prick. An owl fanatic called me a scumbag for reasons unknown.

"I was always told that if two people independently call you something, chances are you are that something"

Baka has been called shit by way more than two people and yet you are arguing that he isn't, but by your own amazing logic surely the fact cannot be argued because two people have called him shit?

I could do this all day but thankfully you said you won't engage anymore so farewell oh wet one.

tumblr_mhzmvzO4Xi1qhhxd4o4_250.gif

It's quite a day when you appear to be proud of being called a scumbag rather than a prick. I'm happy to also call you a scumbag.

As for two people independently calling you something - it was in direct reference to a character trait (such as being a condescending prick) vs. someone's ability on the pitch.

fellatio_Martinez

It's quite a day when you appear to be proud of being called a scumbag rather than a prick. I'm happy to also call you a scumbag.

As for two people independently calling you something - it was in direct reference to a character trait (such as being a condescending prick) vs. someone's ability on the pitch.

Here you are engaging with me again even after you proudly stated you were above replying to me anymore.

You've also been shown to be a liar and a hypocrite.

You are quite the little weasel, wet wipe.

DannyThomas_1981

Well according to you if two have the same opinion it must be right

My comment purely referenced an opinion on a character trait (such as being a condescending prick). It wasn't intended as a general comment on all things Grendel as you probably well know.

For example, if 10 people independently call Fellatio a condescending prick - I would say it's very likely he's a condescending prick. That argument falls apart somewhat if 10 people also say independently: 'Fellatio's ok really he's just misunderstood and not really a condescending prick at all.' Unlikely as that might be.

Grendel

My comment purely referenced an opinion on a character trait (such as being a condescending prick). It wasn't intended as a general comment on all things Grendel as you probably well know.

For example, if 10 people independently call Fellatio a condescending prick - I would say it's very likely he's a condescending prick. That argument falls apart somewhat if 10 people also say independently: 'Fellatio's ok really he's just misunderstood and not really a condescending prick at all.' Unlikely as that might be.

We’ve both independently said your fragile character seems to be somewhat at odds with s football forum mentality

DannyThomas_1981

We’ve both independently said your fragile character seems to be somewhat at odds with s football forum mentality

That's fair and point taken.

I will always stand up though for players who I feel are being personally abused unfairly and in a damaging way.

Reactions: vow

fellatio_Martinez

I'm beyond embarrassed for you to be honest Fellatio at this point.

I'm genuinely starting to feel sorry for you.

Enjoy the match. Over and out.

You're hanging on my every post,
replying with vast amounts of insults and seem genuinely upset so I very much doubt you mean any of that.

This is getting tedious though so lets leave it there.

BornSlippySkyBlue

As entertaining as this exchange is, I agree to some extent with Mr Thomas. Sometimes the ‘critical assessment’ of players descends into personal abuse that really isn’t necessary. They do have the internet in their hovels, you know?

Saying someone needs to improve at crossing, tackling, shooting — whatever, is a tad different to saying someone is shit and should never wear the shirt etc etc. Some of the comments about players that are doing the best they can are said in a way that could be less abusive.

So fuck the lot of you. ;)

rob9872

Hes dreadful tonight

Saddlebrains

Who's going to defend his world beating performance from this evening?

Biamou shown more in the 10 minutes he was on as did bapaga

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Who's going to defend his world beating performance from this evening?

Biamou shown more in the 10 minutes he was on as did bapaga
Well whats the Baka fans think now? Banjo barn door and cows arse spring to mind also bag of cement also

Shocking tonight, he will not make it as a professional footballer .

Users who are viewing this thread