Bailey happy to stay at Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He has come out and said he is more than happy to stay here. Could we potentially get him on a permanent basis once his loan expires?

CovScott88

I'd love to see him stay, as he's someone I really rate. Very neat and tidy player. McGoldrick should be our number one priority though, as if we didn't sign Bailey, we would still have Jennings, Thomas, Baker, Moussa etc.

Otis

He has come out and said he is more than happy to stay here. Could we potentially get him on a permanent basis once his loan expires?

Depends if Derby will accept payment in chocolate buttons and magic beans or not.

Shame. I really rate the lad.

smileycov

Facebook User
He was not even given a squad number at Derby....Clough does not rate him

I've been impressed with him but not necessarily because of what he was billed up to be: a passing player similar to Norwood. He breaks up play well, reads passes and intercepts and doesn't give players a lot of time on the ball as he's always nipping at their heels. Portsmouth game was the first time in my opinion that he showed a lot of his passing capabilities multiple times during a game. Good little player.

Mucca Mad Boys

I hear he may be available for on a free or nominal fee (like McG, he's out of contract this summer).

RichieGunns

KG we'd need to wait until January and then pounce before any other club could get their dirty little mitts on him!

Once the 26th comes up he'll have to go back to Derby in the mean time until the Jan transfer window opens!

I do hope we can get him though. I really like the lad and he works hard. Maybe not as tenacious as Norwood but he's definately in the same range id say!

Moussa another player id like to see us keep. Did we get him on a free?

Mucca Mad Boys

Contract is up 2014 according to CET

Nonetheless, the first part stands. Decent source.

EDIT: got mixed up, was up in summer but contract got extended to 2014 - my bad!

Last edited:

Astute

Derby want to keep him. He was just a sweetener to the Keogh deal. Good chance we will get him for the rest of the season though.

He's a decent player but he hasnt done anything special yet. Goldie scores the goals, Ball creates the chances, Reckord and Adams made runs down the wing and create some great crossing chances for Moussa and Baker, i just dont think Bailey has anything special about him. He's good, but he hasnt got a niche

Users who are viewing this thread