Bailey goal?? (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

I'm one of the twats that left early yesterday and didnt get the chance to see his goal, anyone got a link for it, sorry if its already been added!!!

harvey098

Don't understand why anyone would leave early. I would rather wait an extra 30 mins in a car park than risk missing an injury time winner.

deanocity3

When I was a lad (1969)my mum used to take me matches,one match in 1969 we were losing 1-0 at home to Blackpool in the FA Cup we left with 10 mins to go as my mum never liked the crush to get out,(30,000 in them days)and we had a long walk to Caludon road to the car.Didn't know the score until I got the Pink at 6pm and found out we won 3-1 !! we scored 3 in the last 7 mins,made sure we never did it again.

urbanbushmonkey

I've never left early. Even when we were losing 4-1 at Shrewsbury. I figure I've paid my money to watch and so whatever happens that's what I'm gonna do.

It annoys me when watching on tv and you see people leaving grounds after 40 minutes just because their teams losing 3-0. Especially in the prem, with the prices people pay for tickets.

As for having to wait in traffic... I park right at the end of tesco. It normally takes me 30minutes to get back to Hartshill which I don't mind as I just listen to the phone in on my way.

Users who are viewing this thread