Bag of fukin nerves again (1 Viewer)

Nobbie_67

The build up seems to have lasted forever. Thankfully it’s actually happening tomorrow. Come on lads. Stuff’em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Was a bag of nerves before the blues game but this is off the fuckin scale
Come on City !!!!!
Tomorrow isn't necessarily the key game. It's just the first half. Just enjoy it and stick behind them. We can stand up against any team in this league as we have proved. Ok we have had a couple of off games - but we can match anyone.

bigfatronssba

Avoid defeat tomorrow is all we need to do.

Do that and nerves will kick in for them in the return leg

rob9872

I can't wait. Nothing brings out the inner child in me more. Makes all of the journey feel so important, I just hope the players can draw strength from last couple of big occasions and see it through.

Come on city PUSB!

SkyBlueSoul

Weirdly I'm a lot calmer than either of the last 2 games. I think anything after the end of the season was a bonus in my eyes, so now we're here I'm just enjoying the ride. Plus as @Hobo said, it's only the first half tomorrow so not as much riding on it.

If it's a narrow scoreline either way tomorrow though, I'll be in bits Wednesday when I'm watching it in a pub in London.

hill83

Poop GIF

EalingSB

Thank fuck we finished 5th and not 6th....Mrs bday today....took her out and getting smashed on free cocktails in turtle bay...app has been designed as well as CCFC approach to tickets meaning the free cocktail code can keep on being regenerated !!!!View attachment 29659
Good news and will have to have a go at this. Planning on going in for a few drinks before going to the Tavern on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread