baffled about our local newspaper (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

Why is it no journalist has lloked into the AVRO connection and CCFC future

What has happened to investigative journalism in Coventry

C'mon Telegraph do some work

torchomatic

I still can't believe they gave Richardson a mouthpiece.

canleykid

Journo's went crazy when there was that big bang the other week! Every press officer was on the case within seconds. Yet something dodgy goes on at our beloved club and no one can be arsed to look into it.

I agree why don't they cover the story on what sisu have done,cet are scared to upset sisu as are most people in the club,they could start by asking where the shares went followed by where's the money gone from sale of players

dongonzalos

They should not be scared of SISU. As SISU need CET for their false charm offence to sell more tickets before liquidation.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Journo's went crazy when there was that big bang the other week! Every press officer was on the case within seconds. Yet something dodgy goes on at our beloved club and no one can be arsed to look into it.

Sooooo.....we make a big bang at the Ricoh? Maybe blow up Tim Fisher?! Oh but hang on he's not SISU, that might make things worse, argh...I dunno, then. That's my cunning plan foiled :facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

'The Onye Way is Igwe: Saucy Scandals From the SISU Boardroom to Joy's Bedroom' Publish a story to fit the title and she'll soon speak.

To be fair they have been like this for years.....It's right up there with CWR asking a question to Thorn after playing players out of position and not changing things early...Hi Andy, "How do you feel after that performance"

Users who are viewing this thread