Bad Times (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Im sorry after watching that today there are far too many problems on the pitcha nd we dont have the resources to correct them.
Hussey is a conference left back, has never been up to standard and never will be
Baker is a fecking useless always has been was rubbish for 20 minutes today then decided to make a ridiculous tackle a bit like he did last year at Millwall
Bell also has never been good enough, hes fault on the marking for the goal
Clingan is meant to be our captain, once again agve the ball away far too many times and his set pieces have never been up to standard
McSheffrey i have never liked anyway on a personal level but as a footballer at this level he could be a good player, he is often to lazy, tries to do too much and today i dont think he really touched the ball.
I would sell Clingan for £ 1 million and use that money and his wages money on some free agents out there on the PFA list that dont have clubs i.e James McFadden and Jason Koumas

CovScott88

Seriously?! You want us to sell our captain and best player and you think Hussey is a Conference level player? Are you for real?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hussey was one of our better players today.......wasnt he? Baker was unlucky to get a red card (after the theatrics from Wellens and the ref being hounded into a hasty decision).......... wasnt he?? I dont think McSheffrey knew where he was playing today, and was once again poor. Bell always looks backwards. Apart from tue one shot he had in the first half i think every pass went back to one of our CB's. Imo Keough either needs another CB partner, or he needs to play RB and someone with a more commanding presence needs to play next to Crainie. I rate Crainie but today and all through pre season, we've conceded silly goals where players are unmarked.

ajsccfc

You'd get rid of Clingan and get Koumas in?

Jason Koumas? The serial waster? There's a reason he's unattached whereas Clingan is attracting suitors.

pusbccfc

Was you armchair comfy once again utter bollocks.
Hussey
Clingan
Mcsheffery and bell!
Best 4 players

Nick

Administrator
McSheffrey was awful, somebody mentioned he would get 20 goals this season. I would be happy with 20 shots on target!

Birigmirmgirmgia bossed it for us. I told my Leicester Fan mate he was a youth teamer and he didn't believe me.

ajsccfc

Much like Cameron last year I was a little worried when Christie and Bigirimana were named to start, but like with Cameron my fears are allayed somewhat. Christie was better wide than Hussey for me, and looked nice and adventurous at times which is what we need with the formation we play.

mattylad

Im sorry after watching that today there are far too many problems on the pitcha nd we dont have the resources to correct them.<br />
Hussey is a conference left back, has never been up to standard and never will be<br />
Baker is a fecking useless always has been was rubbish for 20 minutes today then decided to make a ridiculous tackle a bit like he did last year at Millwall<br />
Bell also has never been good enough, hes fault on the marking for the goal<br />
Clingan is meant to be our captain, once again agve the ball away far too many times and his set pieces have never been up to standard<br />
McSheffrey i have never liked anyway on a personal level but as a footballer at this level he could be a good player, he is often to lazy, tries to do too much and today i dont think he really touched the ball.<br />
I would sell Clingan for £ 1 million and use that money and his wages money on some free agents out there on the PFA list that dont have clubs i.e James McFadden and Jason Koumas
<br />
<br />
hussey was superb you fool! Try actually going to the game

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Birigamana did do well. Sometimes he pulls out of challenges too early though. Hopefully this was just him being cautious after seeing the result of the 2 challenges in the first half.

Part of me thinks it was a good job Deegan was injured today. Wonder how long he'd have lasted in such a high tempered game.

Anyone else see Mcpake looking a little unhappy when he'd been told he was coming on when it looked like Juke was coming off injured?? Think Juke made the decision that he WASNT coming off, and Mcpake through himself back into the subs chair like he was a stroppy teenager. Hope i seen this wrong and hes not going to become one of them spoilt players who doesnt like it when thongs dont go their way.

ajsccfc

If you look at it the other way, McPake's desperate to play which is good. A little petulance now and again is alright if that's all it is.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If you look at it the other way, McPake's desperate to play which is good. A little petulance now and again is alright if that's all it is.

That is true, but this was about 88 minutes into the game. Even if he did come upfront (where Wood had also moved to), could you really see us getting the ball upfield to them 2 and O'Donovan?? We rarely did it in the 88 minites past, never mind doind it after the change may have happened.

cov_russell

Facebook User
Hussey didn't make a mistake but he seemed really unfit. I wouldn't like to see him up against a winger with real pace.

dazzled2u

I thought Birigamana played well and Hussey had a decent enough game but on the whole the team is lacking - we had our moments and didn't look bad but Leicester always looked like the were going to nick it. The trouble is the Leicester team will gel and they have lots more options to try but Cov have very limited options and already a red card will take the squad choice down even further.

Not bad as I half expected us to get thumped today, does show we are missing a quality stiker though and need one fast!!!

ccfcrob

Well it looks the majority of people here agree with me apart from Hussey, which is understandable but with where were at at the minute we need a stronger left back for someone for him to learn off possible, and as for trying to actually going to the game when you have had a season ticket for 17 years your more then entitled to have your comments

Last edited:

stupot07

I think you have to put the mcsheffery thing into context. He was playing as a striker for the first time in 5-6 seasons, so it was alway gonna take him a 6-8 games to get back into it. Then baker got sent off and he had to back into midfield, the wide right when we change to 3-5-1 in the second half.

Noone had a shocker today, the one thing I will say is that we don't move the ball quick enough and don't commit enough bodies forward. We were sending in crosses and jukebox was on his own in the middle. Leicester were very organised and left very little space between their midfield and their defence and then committed 2-3 midfields forward to help nugent when they had the ball.

If you believe the hype about the difference between Leicester and us then you could argue that it's comparable to man u or chelsea playing Wigan. We lost to a team with an abundant resource and quality and lost. It hurts more because it Leicester.

We definitely need a striker to support jukebox and then mcsheffery can start buzzing in the hole again. Pusb

blueflint

well we get the usual drivel after one game we are not down yet give the team time and support see what comes

Users who are viewing this thread