Back to what matters.. (1 Viewer)

Speedo

Just looking at the league table, with the game in hand the teams above us have, we could be 10 points behind.
Reastically , are we going to make playoffs .?

GaryJones

I hope so - under the circumstances it would be a fantastic achievement.
Im trying not to get doomed and gloomed but the next 3 games are key for me.

CovMatt1987

one game at a time. Bury is definitely a winnable game for us tomorrow. If we do win that, then lets see what other results are and where we are. God knows what will be going on at this club by the time the next league game comes around.

Speedo

one game at a time. Bury is definitely a winnable game for us tomorrow. If we do win that, then lets see what other results are and where we are. God knows what will be going on at this club by the time the next league game comes around.
Good point.trying to focus on the football and ignore the circus

wingy

i have to be honest i got hooked into the playoff frenzy four or five weeks back but the Shrewsbury Carlisle preston results prove we can't nudge ourselves above that line ,I don't think that is going to change unless we find a cure for conceeding goals.:(

stupot07

i have to be honest i got hooked into the playoff frenzy four or five weeks back but the Shrewsbury Carlisle preston results prove we can't nudge ourselves above that line ,I don't think that is going to change unless we find a cure for conceeding goals.:(

Completely agree wingy.

Users who are viewing this thread