Back at the Ricoh in January (1 Viewer)

Agreed internally - watch this space, board meeting last week it was confirmed.

Independent consultant I know who has been managing conversations between stakeholders confirmed to me last night

Briles

You lie like a cheap rug

How do you want me to back it up? What evidence do you require? Unfortunately I don't have meeting minutes, or copies of the contract. My email request that I wanted a copy to satisfy Nick from SBT was clearly ignored, just watch this space and when it's announced I'll come back on this thread and you can all give me a virtual nod of approval that I'm not full of shit, until then judge away. Just let me know if you'd prefer cream or ice cream with your humble pie

cc84cov

How do you want me to back it up? What evidence do you require? Unfortunately I don't have meeting minutes, or copies of the contract. My email request that I wanted a copy to satisfy Nick from SBT was clearly ignored, just watch this space and when it's announced I'll come back on this thread and you can all give me a virtual nod of approval that I'm not full of shit, until then judge away. Just let me know if you'd prefer cream or ice cream with your humble pie
Ok can you give us anymore details on the deal etc maybe ?

Irish Sky Blue

I hope you are right.

Greggs

what about custard, m8?

Ok can you give us anymore details on the deal etc maybe ?
I'd love to have more detail but all he said was, based on the position wasps are in it's become easier to negotiate for CCFC and the initial plan was start of next season but both want to bring it forward, couple of things to work through with the arrangement we have with blues but not insurmountable by his account

Nick

Administrator
I'd love to have more detail but all he said was, based on the position wasps are in it's become easier to negotiate for CCFC and the initial plan was start of next season but both want to bring it forward, couple of things to work through with the arrangement we have with blues but not insurmountable by his account

Do you know this guy through your work?

cc84cov

Well my friend I do hope you prove us wrong

stevefloyd

Need to know if it is hot pie or cold, cold pie and ice cream just don't work for me

SkyBlueDom26

tenor.gif

skybluesam66

so in your opinion when will this be announced - If you are correct it should be before xmas, so the 3rd round of the FA cup v liverpool can be the 1st match back at the ricoh, with 6 tickets per Season ticket holder,

Otis

so in your opinion when will this be announced - If you are correct it should be before xmas, so the 3rd round of the FA cup v liverpool can be the 1st match back at the ricoh, with 6 tickets per Season ticket holder,
With at least one of those 6 not going to someone who supports Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread