Away (1 Viewer)

stupot07

First and last game of the season, for the second successive season.

Sterling Archer

Doesn't matter anyway, according to most on here no one's going to our home games next season regardless of where we play.

Our away attendances will be interesting next season. Should probably sell out all away games if the majority of posters on here stick to their word.

Noggin

Nope, afraid not. We should do this year with all the posturing about only going to away games until SISU go by a large section of our fans.

only going to away games until sisu is gone is not the same as I'm going to more away games. I expect away attendance to be down and I don't think that contradicts what people have been saying either.

Sterling Archer

Using your example, surely to not contradict what people have been saying, away attendances should be the same?

I dread to think what our home attendance for early JPT games is going to be like. :laugh:

Noggin

Using your example, surely to not contradict what people have been saying, away attendances should be the same?

I dread to think what our home attendance for early JPT games is going to be like. :laugh:

why does a group of people who say they will only go to away games while sisu are here mean away attendances will stay the same? it doesn't and if attendances fall that won't constrict them at all. in fact even if those specific people go to less away games that still still isn't contradicting them and they certainly won't make up the whole or probably even the majority of the away support.

yes those crowds could be pretty horrible although will probably not drop by as big a percentage as other games. The smaller the crowd the bigger percentage of hardcore fans who go to everything.

Sterling Archer

I'm sure they'll all come running back to the Ricoh when we heriocally lose 5-0 at home to Carlisle in the JPT Regional Final this year with the promise of a potential Wembley ticket.

Noggin

we're away all season

I think away attendances will be up. I won't be at home games if we're somewhere else so will go most away games instead.

There definitely will be people like you, I think there will be more people who go less though because they are fed up and because we are likely to do worse than last year so overall away crowds will drop. Time will tell.

Sterling Archer

Regardless of off the field shenanigans and owners, I enjoy away games far more these days anyway. I've started to go into that geeky football fan thing of trying to tick off new grounds off the list.

cov_george

If "home" attendances drop as suggested through various forums, I have a feeling that the club will announce that away tickets sales will have some sort of tie in with home tickets so as to still get the revenue

PUSB

wingy

If "home" attendances drop as suggested through various forums, I have a feeling that the club will announce that away tickets sales will have some sort of tie in with home tickets so as to still get the revenue

PUSB

Yeah have a feeling if its legal they will implement something prohibitive. Maybe the Trust can form contacts with away teams should the need arise.tickets will be at a premium I think unless the fatigue induced by this really hits the out and out diehards.

shy_tall_knight

3 midweek home games, can't see too many away fans or home fans travelling to Bescott to watch Rotherham, Orient and Stevenage.

Stevenage could be around the 1,500 mark.

North York’s Blue

I'll be amazed if they re allowed to do that, mainly because all ticket money goes to the home club. I'm sure a few other teams would kick up a stink, particulalry seeing as we have one of the best away followings in the division. Either way, people would simply pay on the gate instead.

honestken

PUSB
if they did anything like that then ppl would start going in the home ends.

shhhhhh anyway, dont give the cunts ideas!

wingy

3 midweek home games, can't see too many away fans or home fans travelling to Bescott to watch Rotherham, Orient and Stevenage.

Stevenage could be around the 1,500 mark.

Imagine if there is Shit weather again ,the state of the pitch ,Fixture Backlog ,as I've said before it would be catastrophic for the club, which is why it won't happen.

wingy

I'll be amazed if they re allowed to do that, mainly because all ticket money goes to the home club. I'm sure a few other teams would kick up a stink, particulalry seeing as we have one of the best away followings in the division. Either way, people would simply pay on the gate instead.
How about a £7 admin fee??:(

torchomatic

bigfatronssba

Away ones I think will be around the same. People who only want to go to away games will replace the ones lost through worse results & novelty of new grounds wearing off.

Users who are viewing this thread