Away Tickets Online Only (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Have heard that away tickets next season are online only.

Really seems they are trying to get ticketing online as much as possible, if that's the case they should be scrapping delivery or open up a cinema style ticket collection point / system.

torchomatic

Yeah, I was reading about it on Twitter yesterday; there were a few unhappy people. Seems a bit mad to restrict access to tickets like that.

Nick

Administrator
I really can't see the issue with ticketing, why is there a big restriction and bottleneck with having just 1 system in the shop etc? Why can the software not go on more than 1 PC and link the ticket printer in to multiple?

crowsnest

On-line or by phone for away tickets.

On-line ccfcshop.co.uk

Phone (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm) 024 7699 2326

Coach tickets - phone only.

torchomatic

They will have to, and a nice little booking fee too, I would imagine.

The thing with that is delivery... Are they going to force delivery charges?

ajsccfc

If you want any of the new shirts long sleeved too the lady in the shop said it's online only, so there's an extra fiver on top.

ajsccfc

I think space is at such a premium even in the stock area they're only catering to the more popular short sleeve version. Some kind of alternative option would be nice.

torchomatic

I have to say the shop was smaller than I imagined it would be.

ajsccfc

I much prefer it to the cavernous emptiness at the Gallagher but any more than maybe five people in there and it'd be a bit of a no-go. Only a handful when I was there Thursday so it was nice and felt more bustling.

Sky Blue Way

Last couple of seasons I have purchased my tickets online and they have been sent and delivered very quickly. I can't recall paying a booking fee and I paid 90p in postage.

Sky Blue Way

Also I was in Tesco's the last day of the 'Early Bird Sale' as there was a queue of around 30 people with one staff worker in the queue trying to "manage" the queue. I just wonder if does have to do with the space available and to stop a build up of queuing people.

Someone must have took this into consideration when deciding on that premises or the plan all along was for people to order online.

wingy

They used to charge booking fees until a year or so back ,so hopefully they won't be re-introduced.

Speedies_Chips

Anyone purchased Rochdale cup tickets today might know the answer to this.

Hope they don't add on various stupid fees!

Just went onto the CCFC site to check about Rochdale tickets (thanks for the reminder ISSS). The information is so out of date and still says that away tickets can be purchased from the Gallacher Park Shop !! Poor.

CJ_covblaze

Why can't we just go to the office at Lockhurst Lane like before?

covcity4life

Have heard that away tickets next season are online only.

Really seems they are trying to get ticketing online as much as possible, if that's the case they should be scrapping delivery or open up a cinema style ticket collection point / system.

scrap delivery???????????????????????

Speedies_Chips

That's 2 weeks out of date - nothing dramatic... known worse! Would make sense to let us buy from lockhurst Lane,

Really! A business directing you to a premises they don't even occupy? There's a lot of casual supporters out there who don't keep up to date with every snippet of information etc, and would rely on info on an offical website to be accurate.
it's like British Airways telling you your flight is from Gatwick but it's really from Heathrow! :)

CJ_covblaze

No issue really then.

ajsccfc

They've said that 'we can send out, or work with you to see if there is a better time you can collect'

fernandopartridge

I usually buy away tickets online. If you don't collect them they send them to the ground in question so they can be picked up before the match. No need to go and pick them up really.

ajsccfc

I never get emails from them for some reason, this is from various people asking them on Twitter. They advise contacting the ticket office, they reckon 10-2 are the times that they can guarantee someone will always be there but other times outside that can be arranged.

The Lurker

I never get emails from them for some reason, this is from various people asking them on Twitter. They advise contacting the ticket office, they reckon 10-2 are the times that they can guarantee someone will always be there but other times outside that can be arranged.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread