Away tickets - MK Dons - Question about choosing seats on CCFC website (2 Viewers)

Somehow I've missed the Priority sale for season ticket holders for MK Dons away tickets and they are now on General Sale (although I had been checking everyday whether they were on sale!?). My question is when you go into pick your seats, it shows two areas - Area 1 which you can pick seats from and area A2 which is greyed out. Is area A2 greyed out because they are all sold or because they won't become available until Area 1 is all sold?

Baginton

pay on the day, you'll have about 20,000 empty seats to chose from, like home games :whistle:

or go watch Bedworth v Arlesey like I am...

Baginton

Makes no sense. Cov at MK or Bedworth?

I'm anti franchise, i'll never line Winklemans pockets, end of, perfect sence.

I'd rather give the Greenbacks £8 (or whatever they charge nowadays) and watch Arelsey who looked like a good little club, if I can be bothered, or just listen to us on the radio.

ccfctommy

I'll be going. Not got a lot on over xmas, new ground and after Walsall this is the second closest and easiest game to get to.

skybluesteve76

I'm anti franchise, i'll never line Winklemans pockets, end of, perfect sence.

I'd rather give the Greenbacks £8 (or whatever they charge nowadays) and watch Arelsey who looked like a good little club, if I can be bothered, or just listen to us on the radio.

That's the spirit!

Walking Bird

Thought there wasn't priority sale as I'd been checking every day but you start to doubt yourself...

Id been looking out as well then found em on sale the other day. Booked a few for the Mrs, me & kids. Something to do over Xmas

Users who are viewing this thread