Away tickets from the 'shop' ? (1 Viewer)

trick2

Hi,

My job hours have recently changed and so I am going to be able to get to some away games this year and next :claping hands: Anyway, what I want to know is can I buy tickets at the 'shop' up by Arena Park? I've seen people having trouble with the phone/website etc.. so thought would be easier, for me, to do go and get them in person.

Can anyone also let me know if they know the opening hours at all and are they cash only?

Many thanks in advance if you can help.

Vicki :)

CJ_covblaze

Not sure you can from the barrow. Pretty sure you can by going to the office on Lockhurst Lane.

trick2

Thanks. I think I will go up there at the weekend and see what they saw. I was unaware of an office in lockhurst lane. Is the address for that on the website? Will try there too. :)

Taga

Hi,

My job hours have recently changed and so I am going to be able to get to some away games this year and next :claping hands: Anyway, what I want to know is can I buy tickets at the 'shop' up by Arena Park? I've seen people having trouble with the phone/website etc.. so thought would be easier, for me, to do go and get them in person.

Can anyone also let me know if they know the opening hours at all and are they cash only?

Many thanks in advance if you can help.

Vicki :)

Vicki, If you want ticket/s for Port Vale it's easy and secure to order online at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/port-vale/default.aspx. No need to run around Coventry to find club ticketing function. From what I gather they are not always open, rarely have a phone line to accept credit cards and don't have change for cash purchases. All in all.a poor retail business at the club.

Are you looking forwards to turning 30? I did this month and believe it or not I feel the same as when I was 29 but not as when I was 20.

Users who are viewing this thread