Away Shirt - 92/94 Red Ribiero (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

As some of you may know, I've started keenly collecting our old shirts over the past two years. The only shirt I'm now missing since 1990 is the above. Willing to pay a decent price if anyone can unearth this one for me! Please send me a PM if you have this for sale and are potentially willing to sell.

Thanks
Alex

Attachments

• ronny.png
    ronny.png
    449 KB · Views: 72

RegiswasGod

As some of you may know, I've started keenly collecting our old shirts over the past two years. The only shirt I'm now missing since 1990 is the above. Willing to pay a decent price if anyone can unearth this one for me! Please send me a PM if you have this for sale and are potentially willing to sell.

Thanks
Alex
Got offered £200 for this at the start of the season, when someone saw me wearing it at the Reading game. Ridiculous

Fergusons_Beard

Thanks
Alex

I know it doesn’t help but got that and the shorts in man’s size.

Really very rare now-keep looking-you may have to pay through the nose but will be worth it.

Only shirts I’m missing are the Talbot T (and assorted shirts worn when we couldn’t wear T kit) and away Admiral ones.

Got home and away Umbro pin stripes which I would love a revival of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pipkin73

I dumped that along with a load of others last year.
Needed to make room as i had someone coming in to rent my spare room. I even had tops players had used for training (so sort of match-worn) and signed.
Don't remember who though.
Never thought they were worth anything (way too small for me these days so had to go).
Going by the prices i'm now seeing i could have almost cleared my debt. FUCKING GUTTED!!!!!!!
Might have kept some, but not sure which ones (if any) will have to go through things again.
I HATE HINDSIGHT!!!! #FUCKINGGUTTED

rob9872

Robert Rosario, always the first I think of with that kit and he's in the thumbnail. Horrible kit though.

AlansEyes

Managed to pick this one up last year for £50, which seems to have been a bit of a bargain. I'm after the home shirt from the same season to complete my collection of the Premier League-era shirts. The only one I've seen recently keeps being put on eBay for £450...unsurprisingly, it doesn't sell.

Alex1987

Managed to pick this one up last year for £50, which seems to have been a bit of a bargain. I'm after the home shirt from the same season to complete my collection of the Premier League-era shirts. The only one I've seen recently keeps being put on eBay for £450...unsurprisingly, it doesn't sell.

That's the only other one I need. I've seen he has that for £450 but it's been there for about 2 years at that price!

Alex1987

I dumped that along with a load of others last year.
Needed to make room as i had someone coming in to rent my spare room. I even had tops players had used for training (so sort of match-worn) and signed.
Don't remember who though.
Never thought they were worth anything (way too small for me these days so had to go).
Going by the prices i'm now seeing i could have almost cleared my debt. FUCKING GUTTED!!!!!!!
Might have kept some, but not sure which ones (if any) will have to go through things again.
I HATE HINDSIGHT!!!! #FUCKINGGUTTED

Let me know if you do find any

junglej13

Thanks
Alex
There is a mens XL currently listed on Ebay

Users who are viewing this thread