Away leg tactics (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Hope we don't start too crazy, everyone is already going on about an early goal etc.

Way to pace it in an ideal world would be to try and ensure don't concede first half but try and score once

Get the second after about 60 mins whilst still keeping it tight, then..........

Last edited:

wal3590

In my eyes we have to score four at their place, coz they are going to score, weve had 2 clean sheets in 19.. I am not too sure if away goals count? We had 25 shots last night without scoring, how many shots are going to need to score 4??

Nick

Administrator
We should also do lots of shooting practice and tell people they can shoot from the edge of the area.

SamCov94

I know its going hard for the lads to do this but it would be brilliant if we could win 3-0 even 4-0 (Unlikely) , the things is if Crewe even get one goal its over.

cmoncity

we need 2 in first half i think.1st in first 15 minutes. id play barton and fleck if fit as id play 5 in midfield and fllood there deep defence from there

sky_blue_up_north

The biggest danger is we go gung ho and ship an early goal. That would be end. However if we can nick a goal before half time and get some momentum we still have a chance. Lets hope Crewe think the game is over, its not till the ref blows the final whistle.

hill83

Oh dear. Let's not start this again already!
Let's just see what happens.

Bertola

forget this 1 goal by then, 2 by this minute.... All that matters is that we score 3 or more, mor than Crewe do by the 90th minute

Users who are viewing this thread