Away Kit (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

So basically season ticket holders without proof of purchase get
Nothing!

You get a ticket or tickets to take a friend or two with you. Seems a good deal to me, especially as they could have done nothing. And of course the season tickets were very cheap.

stupot07

I don't like it. :( it's been nice the last few years having an away kit which is different from any other english clubs home kits - Brazil, the white with sky blue trim, green and black stripes, black kit, etc. now our away kit is Barnsley, bristols, swindons, Charlton, etc home kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

If it's the properly fitted sleeves they are showing on the pictures, rather than the leg size ones the players are wearing then I'm definitely getting the away top.

Ashdown

Love this new away kit, best shirt for a long time. Things are gradually taking shape all round at the club........................still need about 4 more incoming decent signings/Loans though and we could be a much better prospect than last year !?

torchomatic

I don't mind it either.

And the Reds go marching on, on, on

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hobo

I really like the red away top, I might even buy one.

stupot07

Looked much better yesterday with black shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Just seen this. Looks a lot better than the home kit IMO. If for no other reason than the sponsor doesn't look quite so shit. But I like the colours overall. Might be the first time in a while I get myself an away kit over the home one.

pipkin73

First CCFC Ladies become Cov United Ladies and now CCFC are playing in Red, Cov United's colours. Are Cov United bankrolling these new players :sarcasm:

vRS19TD

So are our sponsors Stat Sport or these:

EF2C7AB3-7BB5-48AE-9700-6960FF5ADB7C.jpg

Gray

First CCFC Ladies become Cov United Ladies and now CCFC are playing in Red, Cov United's colours. Are Cov United bankrolling these new players :sarcasm:

We were playing in red at least 120 years before Cov Utd exsisted ;)

skybluelee

All kids sizes out of stock according to website apart from long-sleeves. Anybody know if this is the case or just a system issue?

Users who are viewing this thread