Away Kit (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Wow, I've never seen that before, Is that a real top or just a training ground top?

i thought you were joking, the picture of this kit is the guys avatar. I remember Paul Furlong and Kevin Gallagher running riot in ti!!

Marty

i thought you were joking, the picture of this kit is the guys avatar. I remember Paul Furlong and Kevin Gallagher running riot in ti!!

Oh yeah, oops, I honestly don't remember it.

Gray

most of the puma kits this year seem to be plain with a line across the top so i'm guess thats what ours will look like

ajsccfc

Are you lot genuine?

Dont you know we may not have a club in a few weeks.

What are you doing on the internet? Don't you know we may not have a club in a few weeks.

Did you have breakfast today? How can you waste time eating when we may not have a club in a few weeks.

ajsccfc

I preferred the yellow and black one with the little diagonal stripes running across it. First Cov shirt I had I think.

CoventryCityASS8991a-G8.gif

ajsccfc

It'd be ridiculous if they're just tease shots, as they're on sale less than 18 hours later.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone else get the email to say that as a season ticket holder for next season we can see a preview today. All we have to do is log onto the website after 3.45pm! How are they only going to show this to people who have renewed their season ticket?

Marty

Anyone else get the email to say that as a season ticket holder for next season we can see a preview today. All we have to do is log onto the website after 3.45pm! How are they only going to show this to people who have renewed their season ticket?

Sounds like you might have to enter a supporters number in, It doesn't matter, i'll post up the screen-shots if they are being dicks about who can view it.

Marty

Home is very nice, not sure on the away.

chiefdave

they're ok but don't think I'll be parting with any money. i hate that badge that's on a patch they use on everything, really puts me off buying stuff.

ajsccfc

they're ok but don't think I'll be parting with any money. i hate that badge that's on a patch they use on everything, really puts me off buying stuff.

I don't mind that myself, prevents grating the nips like some older shirts we've had.

cheever

I am trying to get some info on the away kit from a friend who works at the Ricoh.

Rumour is the kit is actually brown...

They are going for a retro look, with blue flashes on the sleeves and rumour is we have stuck with the old badge?

I will let you know if I get a pic and post it up for you.

Good source at the club, I see....:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread