Away Kit (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

I am trying to get some info on the away kit from a friend who works at the Ricoh.

Rumour is the kit is actually brown...

They are going for a retro look, with blue flashes on the sleeves and rumour is we have stuck with the old badge?

I will let you know if I get a pic and post it up for you.

MatthewWallis

I hope it isn't brown, that would be disgusting.

I would say be careful because if your mate sends you a picture and you put it up he could lose his job, but that wouldn't matter anyway would it...

Gaz

I'll guess that it will be a white kit or a yellow & green one

ericagradus

I doubt its brown becuz we've had one like that the limited edition one

I have to be honest, after Clarke's comments, I thought we were looking at a bright colour like yellow, green or orange. But as I said, only passing on info that I have received second hand. So can't vouch for it.

ajsccfc

That one on the Twitter link looks like it might be one of those custom-made ones for Football Manager like was shown before. Looks alright, mind you.

With regards the away, when it was described as 'different' I thought it could only be either a fluorescent colour or pink. Pretty much everything else is standard, bar the brown which is associated with us anyway.

Last edited:

Marty

It does look 'fake' but I think it looks very nice, would be more then happy with that. I hope we keep the same shade of Sky blue we had this season. It was lovely.

ajsccfc

I'd be happy with a pink away kit if we go that way, provided it's more a Palermo shade than the Everton end of the scale.

vRS19TD

Sounds like your mate has found a box of these...

ef02b056.jpg

I have a feeling the away kit might be purple with maybe another colour in there.

MatthewWallis

That sky blue one isn't the kit it's a fantasy one that someone uploaded to footballshirtculture.com

Marty

I quite fancy a red and black AC Milan style kit.

Marty

We've had some awful kits down the years.

coventry-away-football-shirt-1995-1996-s_1555_1.jpg

Marty

Strange kit but one I loved was the yellow with the back stripes running across top of chest. Hapilly see one like that again (although was a pain in the ass in summer with thunder flys)

Red one with white flicks all over it was fun too

I don't remember that kit, any chance you could find a pic.

ajsccfc

I don't think either do on Sundays, and the city centre shop is cutting its opening hours as it is also for now.

Greggs

Strange kit but one I loved was the yellow with the back stripes running across top of chest. Hapilly see one like that again (although was a pain in the ass in summer with thunder flys)

Red one with white flicks all over it was fun too

Which Kit you on about?... i cant ever remember a yellow shirt with the back stripes running across top of chest.......................................

Nick1974

Which Kit you on about?... i cant ever remember a yellow shirt with the back stripes running across top of chest.......................................

This lovely little number from the 1991-92 season

Attachments

• football_shirt_1553_1_600x560x0.jpg
    football_shirt_1553_1_600x560x0.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread