Away games (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
With the majority of us in agreement that we won't be attending home games, will anyone still be following the club away?

No money to SISU through ticket sales, make our own way so no coach money to SISU, but the players still get some support.

I'd look to use my home season ticket money to attend all away games I think!

pusbccfc

I'm going all the away games

Desperados

i work in the North East half my time, but go to as many games as i can when home, then also as many away games. I pay for my old mans season ticket and even he is saying he doesn't want it and would prefer a few away trips and he has being going every week since 1957......even to the reserves games when we lived in Hillfields. Our owners are looking after their interests and completely f*cking us over! I couldn't give a shite if it is SISU or one of the other disasters we have had......but this is just a nightmare!!

bigfatronssba

If we stand united on this then we will get our club back. Its the only option left.

Nonleagueherewecome

Grendel

There will be no away support at any cup match either I assume?

wingy

I think you know Stu the majority down there would have been regular attendees up the Ricoh last season.

The interesting thing here is whether fans will be able to purchase tickets for away games ......or would the Club under SISU be
obstructve ......It could be possible that away followings are larger than home on Occasion

italiahorse

With the majority of us in agreement that we won't be attending home games, will anyone still be following the club away?

No money to SISU through ticket sales, make our own way so no coach money to SISU, but the players still get some support.

I'd look to use my home season ticket money to attend all away games I think!

Don't thy get half the takings ?
You follow blindly but I won't be there after 46 years

skybluericoh

Tickets permitting, my intention is to attend every away game, and no home until we see the back of sisu, and although it pains me that some of my money would go to SISU I will attend cup games away.

stupot07

I think you know Stu the majority down there would have been regular attendees up the Ricoh last season.

I agree wingy, however if people are boycotting because we've moved next season, it would be hypocritical to take a big following to MK Dons next season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Don't thy get half the takings ?
You follow blindly but I won't be there after 46 years

Not doing it blindly. As stated below, and in my OP, SISU see nothing from away games, unless you use official coaches. I don't want to lose my club completely, and its harsh on the players who will no doubt still be trying (although in recent years even that has been questioned towards some players but that's for another thread) and deserve our support, in a way where were not supporting the owners too

Steve.B50

We go to most away Ames and next season we will only go to games that are genuine away games. Wolves away will be interesting and a new ones on my list as never been to Bradford or Port Vale.

Users who are viewing this thread