Away Games with Leamington/Warwick Supporters Club (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

I live in Leamington and have been following City since 1974. I am a member of The Leamington/Warwick Supporters Club and regularly go to away games and I thought I would see if anyone else would be interested in joining us for any of the forthcoming away trips.
We pick up in Kenilworth Warwick & Leamington and usually organize a drinking hole stop-off with food on the way. If we are going North we also pick up from The Coventry Oak on Ansty Road.We are a great bunch of people with one thing in common "we exist to support the football club".
For away travel (including guaranteed ticket) we try to keep the cost the same for all matches:
Adults £40
Seniors £35
Under 18s £30
This is for members only and membership costs £10 per season and you also then get access to 6 to 7 meetings throughout the season where we have Q&As with players and management.
We are currently organizing the Bristol Rovers trip so if anyone is interested text me on 0777-3737-333 giving your name and best contact number plus your email address and I will be in touch.
Like this post if you want me to send you a PM.
Gary
PS Any questions can be posted here

skybluepm2

Went to Lincoln away with the boys last year and was one of the best away days I’ve done in years. Juggy was a superb host, quiz on board the mini bus and random stop-off on the way back! Looking to do another one or 2 this season. Great set of lads!

christonabike

Nick if you sort that little job for me I will gladly treat you and your lad to an away trip for both of you at those prices. Sounds a good price!

CovInEssex

So somewhere close like Wallsall is £40 all in? Seems pricey but I guess you could get a bargain for Sunderland.

I assume you boys don't look at it like that and instead look at paying for the camaraderie :)

Best of luck to a cracking supporters club!

Sky Blue Harry H

I can thoroughly recommend - entertaining, well organised and some top people involved. In addition, lay on some top evenings and have the club fully engaged in terms of access to players and the likes of Dave Boddy (and MR)

GaryJones

So somewhere close like Wallsall is £40 all in? Seems pricey but I guess you could get a bargain for Sunderland.

I assume you boys don't look at it like that and instead look at paying for the camaraderie :)

Hi
Yes it keeps it simple and it evens itself out over the season.

GaryJones

I can thoroughly recommend - entertaining, well organised and some top people involved. In addition, lay on some top evenings and have the club fully engaged in terms of access to players and the likes of Dave Boddy (and MR)
Last meeting we had Abu Ogogo & Brandon Mason with Dave Boddy and the head of player recruitment plus Jordan Shipley turned up unannounced.
Meeting before that Mark Robins & Dave Boddy as well as 3 players attended.
What I like is that they always seem laid back and honestly answer the questions asked of them.
Good beer too!

I was eleven in 87

I can vouch for these lads!!
I’ve only been on one so far and that was away to Sutton and I had the hangover from hell all day having spent the last 9 days away on the piss.
However it was still a great day, a great bunch and me and my mates are looking at doing a few more of these this season.

GaryJones

I've sent PMs to those who liked this post as indicated in the opening message of this thread.
Now we have actually signed Conor Chaplin I going to have a lie down for a while!
I will reply to anyone else tomorrow.

Adge

Yep, good bunch indeed and funds ref coaches etc go back into the coffers. Certainly at the front of the que with the club at the minute with boots supplied/sponsorship etc. Are sponsoring a match soon aswell.

clint van damme

got a lot of admiration for the work this club has done.
If it was more local to me I'd definitely join.

Users who are viewing this thread