Away games only (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

Can't believe it, absolutely unbelievable if this ground share does go though.

I suspect nobody is going to attend 'home' games here or at least very few of us will but i think we can make a real statement next season by selling out away games on mass. Just an absolute sea of sky blue from Carlisle to Gillingham, make our presence and feelings known by selling out away ends up and down the country which may just bring back a sense of pride in supporting this club, and dare I say it fun.

fernandopartridge

Can't believe it, absolutely unbelievable if this ground share does go though.

I suspect nobody is going to attend 'home' games here or at least very few of us will but i think we can make a real statement next season by selling out away games on mass. Just an absolute sea of sky blue from Carlisle to Gillingham, make our presence and feelings known by selling out away ends up and down the country which may just bring back a sense of pride in supporting this club, and dare I say it fun.

The rest of us go to away games every season. It's not a new thing and has always been preferable to home games anyway.

hill83

I'm in. I've already decided to do exactly this. I can't make every game as I work 2 weekends a month, but I'll be going to as many as I can. I'm hoping we get Northampton away in the cup. Definitely going to that.

matesx

people will still go, its in the blood

the 11 lads wear the Cov badge and they deserve support

i expect 4000 initially

it'll be packed if (unlikely) we do well and for the Wolves fixture

pusbccfc

Lets invade each City, sing our heart's out for the lads.

SKYBLUESDUNK

To be honest I'm looking forward to having a tour round England for the away games, an even more decent following, new ground experiences (for myself) anyway and a good day out!

If this idea is granted surely we will have one of the best away followings next season!

Sky Blue Harry H

Another thought. How will we get away tickets next year. Suspect TF will insist have to buy them from Sixfields (unless barrow at Tesco's can flog 'em). Wouldn't surprise me at all if TF makes it as awkward as possible to stop City fans embarrassing SISU at 'away' games. One other thing to think about - imagine if you are a City fan who goes to Sixfields - do you think much thought (or care) will go into 'safety' of City fans with seat allocation when the likes of Wolves fans book seats pretending they are home fans (whatever they now are)?

Users who are viewing this thread