Away from home (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

I can't remember who said this. But they said no other team in the same division has shared grounds when in the same division. The BBC put this up today,

Charlton Athletic left The Valley in September 1985 to share with south London rivals Crystal Palace. They were at Selhurst Park until Wimbledon moved in as new tenants in 1992. The Addicks then spent a further half season sharing with West Ham at Upton Park before returning to The Valley in December 1992.
After leaving Plough Lane in 1991, Wimbledon spent 12 seasons sharing with Palace, before being allowed to relocate to Milton Keynes in 2003. Wimbledon and Palace spent seven seasons in the same division in that era - in which Palace played eight away games at Selhurst Park, seven in the league and another in the League Cup in October 1994.

So Palace and Wimbledon, done it for 7 seasons in the same division.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-16_18-25-15.png
    upload_2020-1-16_18-25-15.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 115

hill83

I can't remember who said this. But they said no other team in the same division has shared grounds when in the same division. The BBC put this up today,

Charlton Athletic left The Valley in September 1985 to share with south London rivals Crystal Palace. They were at Selhurst Park until Wimbledon moved in as new tenants in 1992. The Addicks then spent a further half season sharing with West Ham at Upton Park before returning to The Valley in December 1992.
After leaving Plough Lane in 1991, Wimbledon spent 12 seasons sharing with Palace, before being allowed to relocate to Milton Keynes in 2003. Wimbledon and Palace spent seven seasons in the same division in that era - in which Palace played eight away games at Selhurst Park, seven in the league and another in the League Cup in October 1994.

Can't beat a bit of Mr Bean

pipkin73

You've posted a screenshot of your desktop just so you are aware.

Or I'm Mystic Meg.
Lmao, atleat i said the truth. Mr Bean is a legend.
Still someone said no other team in the same division has shared grounds when in the same division. The BBC put this up today,

Hope this works lol, still got Mr Bean on so any screen shot should be ok lol

Users who are viewing this thread