Away Fans (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

The lot of you there today are legends, can't even hear the commentators ! Had to work today but gone over the clubhouse where I work for my lunch break. Not planning on moving till FT ;)

Have a good day all there

PUSB

Hobo

You call that working?

ecky

I know some of the songs are dodgy to say the least...
But we sang all the way through the game and nice to see TM and the players acknowledge the fans probably the noisiest for some time today

italiahorse

WASPS would never sing that

No, only us ......... but not me and many others !!
Watching the Wales game and the singing is class.

Not knocking the noise by the way but just need something we can all feel like joining in.
Sooner have songs about us rather than about them or their fans.

Ashdown

Great support, the commentators were very complimentary about the following and the noise they created. Did us proud, well done lads and lasses !

pusbccfc

lifelongcityfan

thoroughly enjoyed it today...support was great and a good day out all round...havent got sky but would love to watch that all over again

pw362

Most of the boys singing it by me probably weren't born the last time we played villa

pusbccfc

Gonna stop singing the Sky Blue Song as well then ? We sing about beating Tottenham, Chelsea and United but we don't play them every week do we ?

Found it funny on twitter. A load of Villa and Birmingham fans laughing and questioning why we were singing SOTV. They genuinely were surprised.

I then checked their photos and they were 15 odd. We used to play Villa more the the Brum lot did.

Gint11

I was there today and we did the club proud. Well behaved and sang all game. We were the 12th Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sky blue song should be changed back to the original words and wtf have Villa got to do with a league 1 game against Burton?

lifeskyblue

The sky blue song should be changed back to the original words and wtf have Villa got to do with a league 1 game against Burton?

Certainly should reflect the level we are at and the teams we play against
Could go: Proud Posh or Saddlers (or brewers), Scunny or anyone. Then we have Peterborough from original song, Walsall or burton...Derby fixture. And last the next team we play (this would change each game)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelfass

Instead of suggesting that their support is.......not very good. We could just sing "Your grounds too small for us, your grounds too small for us".

ajsccfc

I thought the away fans let themselves and the club down, as I could still just about hear Ian Holloway talk. So near, yet so far.

ccfc92

Who are "Proud" in Proud, Posh or Cobblers?

I know who posh and cobblers are, but Proud?

Users who are viewing this thread