Away Coaches - Parking (1 Viewer)

BarryBoy

Getting the coach to Fleetwood on Tuesday night (beats driving all the way from South Wales), my brother still lives here so easier to stay overnight with him. I have got the coach a couple of times this season but normally get on at White Street and park on Raglan Street near the city centre.

I was wondering, is there anywhere to park cheap/free at the Ricoh? I presume you have to pay to park in the main stadium car park (unsure if it closes overnight also) and I also guess Tesco car park has a time limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

Getting the coach to Fleetwood on Tuesday night (beats driving all the way from South Wales), my brother still lives here so easier to stay overnight with him. I have got the coach a couple of times this season but normally get on at White Street and park on Raglan Street near the city centre.

I was wondering, is there anywhere to park cheap/free at the Ricoh? I presume you have to pay to park in the main stadium car park (unsure if it closes overnight also) and I also guess Tesco car park has a time limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anywhere on Lythalls lane I think you will be ok. Or Hen Lane would be ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread