Video Awards 21/22 - Players Reactions! (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Hmm, give the guy some slack. He’s probably feeling shit without having to sit through something he should have been part of.
yeah you're right, poor bloke...............
the reason he aint part of it is because of his attiitude

Kingokings204

Got to admit, just had a little tear over this. Really wasn’t expecting that. To be a part of this season as a season ticket holder and most away games and see the players chant our songs for their fellow players has been an absolute honour for me. I will never forget this season for as long as I live. For once I actually go in to a summer with genuine optimism and we don’t sell every good player we have.
Thanks lads for the best season I’ve ever known and some memories that will stay with me forever.

p.S my personal highlight was kane scoring last second against Bournemouth.Ended up in the floor. Never been so pumped up in my life.

CDK

Tyler has been out of the group and the loop and must be a strange feeling and wondering if he has a future ,if he has he has to knuckle down and re engage with the squad and work hard on the pitch.Every thing about that footage shows a real togetherness about the playing staff.

Users who are viewing this thread