awarded with EFL Family Excellence Status! (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

rob9872

Boosh here he is
Boosh here he is

bawtryneal

I genuinely have no idea what this is a reference to. I visit this forum every few weeks to offer my (often controversial) 10 cents and then leave. Please enlightenment me.

Why not make a positive comment rather than a negative one
CCFC awarded family excellence status
Why not comment positively ?

lifeskyblue

Because it is a completely nonsense award. Pointless & meaningless.

Not to those who give up their time without payment so that young kids can get some pre match entertainment/meet players etc. making future lifelong supporters feel welcome and part of the club is essential. Might be meaningless to you but not to those who give something to the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerneBayGaz

Not to those who give up their time without payment so that young kids can get some pre match entertainment/meet players etc. making future lifelong supporters feel welcome and part of the club is essential. Might be meaningless to you but not to those who give something to the club

Very well said. Young fans will be the life blood of the club. And I'm sure a lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes to make it all run smoothly. Didn't Auntie Joy also give her backing as well?

Briles

Bravo. He will still come back with some nonsense mind.

SheafIsGod

65 EFL clubs have the award. Only 7 clubs don't. It's a pointless award. I'd be questioning what's took us so long personally.

cov donkey kick

Correct,people that give there free time up for others deserve recognition from awards like these.

Users who are viewing this thread