Attachments

• IMG_1662.png
    IMG_1662.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1663.png
    IMG_1663.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 112

CBS16

Excellent turn out this year, is that our highest average ever? think we'll be pushing 29/30k next season, expect around an extra 2000 ST if the price is right, along with a team that is capable of staying in the top 6 all season be plenty jumping on the bandwagon PUSB

skybluelee

Excellent turn out this year, is that our highest average ever? think we'll be pushing 29/30k next season, expect around an extra 2000 ST if the price is right, along with a team that is capable of staying in the top 6 all season be plenty jumping on the bandwagon PUSB
Highest since 71/72 or something like that.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

This is 1 of the reasons why I think Doug should keep any rises in ST prices to single figure % .The extra revenue created by the attendances has been a couple of mill. plus the prospect of new supporter being added by this years exploits will increase the money coming in as well.
Things like match packages should be pushed for those who travel and can't make night games.I could see the average increase to figures like CBS 16 is saying.

shmmeee

About 24k home fans there last night right? And about a block unsold in total looking at the seating plan beforehand. So say 25/26k home fans max, plus away and corporate. Does that sound right?

edgy

I can't see a rise in ST sales myself. I think we'll do well to match this seasons personally.

Flying Fokker

I can't see a rise in ST sales myself. I think we'll do well to match this seasons personally.
Having read how some people struggle with week days I think you may be right. Plus the changes in fixture times/our profile will means more games like this season.

id be surprised if we had 12 games on a Saturday during the season

CBS16

Thinking more about it you may be correct, the fixture scheduling has been really frustrating this season and I do know of a few that are thinking twice about renewing

edgy

Thinking more about it you may be correct, the fixture scheduling has been really frustrating this season and I do know of a few that are thinking twice about renewing

There's a few factors to consider. The fixture schedule does not help. Then, the likely hood that the FZ will be either reduced or price increased. And some may not feel the same buzz at the end of this season as they did after (or just before) the PO final.

Flying Fokker

There's a few factors to consider. The fixture schedule does not help. Then, the likely hood that the FZ will be either reduced or price increased. And some may not feel the same buzz at the end of this season as they did after (or just before) the PO final.
The main issue being that we’ve under performed these last couple of months.

City need to recap on the season being a re-build season.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Doubt it. Think ST's will go down due to the number of games that have been moved this season, and only likely to b worse due to the new deal.

Evo1883

These were our attendances between 64 and 74 Screenshot_20240425_200951_Chrome.jpg

This season is the clubs 10th best average

Users who are viewing this thread