attendance v Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

Has everyone forgotten that the Shrews gave us a belting at their place earlier in the season?

Do you remember too, that they have Cov born striker we were a 'chance' of signing under Thorn?

Anyone want McGoldrick to score a hat trick to make it a round 20 Goals for us?

Anyone want to smash them for their comments about our 'advantage' not paying our bills?

Anything I've forgotten?

wingy

Has everyone forgotten that the Shrews gave us a belting at their place earlier in the season?

Do you remember too, that they have Cov born striker we were a 'chance' of signing under Thorn?

Anyone want to smash them for their comments about our 'advantage' not paying our bills?

Anything I've forgotten?

Think you've covered it.

Mucca Mad Boys

Anything I've forgotten?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0mLsS7Owxo

Otis

Anything I've forgotten?

They have the Coventry born striker? They had the Coventry born striker. James Collins. Signed by Swindon from Shrewsbury.

Astute

I still think 18,000 plus for this one. It has been many years since our confidence, style of play and amount of goals were like the present. Possibility of top 6 place. First home game for a couple of weeks. Straight after 2 good away wins. Fans are buzzing. Day off work for most (not me :( )

skybluelee

Better than 'good' away wins mate. Not many would have predicted 6 points from them let alone 6 goals.

Surely 18k can be arsed tomorrow. If not then we may as well just give up now.

Astute

I won money on both wins. Does that mean I predicted them ? :D

Otis

A fair few though go on New Years Day who don't usually bother at all.

I still say 15,000-16,000.

torchomatic

I reckon about 13K. Stayaways won't turn up yet unless there's something in it for them.

harvey098

With regards to parking... I have parked in tesco for free every home game this season. You are supposed to spend £25 in store and show your receipt on the way out but no one has been on the gates this year to check.

shrewd1979

yeah stay at home u'll be kicking off more times than the missus does at xmas!

Oh dear, bet you feel a bit of a tool now :)) Done the double over you then, you had plenty of chances but it's a simple game, the team that is able to hit the back of the net the most wins the game and unfortunately for you your finishing was woeful. My missus hasn't kicked off much this Christmas, ironic really. :D

Mucca Mad Boys

Oh dear, bet you feel a bit of a tool now :)) Done the double over you then, you had plenty of chances but it's a simple game, the team that is able to hit the back of the net the most wins the game and unfortunately for you your finishing was woeful. My missus hasn't kicked off much this Christmas, ironic really. :D

I thought your comment was funny, at the time [of covboy9's post] I thought it was such an arrogant, patronising comment, but I thought we going to win 1/2-0, on the day, we were the better team, but you guys had your chances and your manager got his tactics on the money, I've always thought of Turner as a good manager.

Honestly, who do you think deserved to win?

Last edited:

shrewd1979

Sorry if it appeared arrogant and patronising, just having a dig at the poster who assumed you would give us a thinking. You've a lot of quality and undoubtedly were the better team though, as mentioned above,the finishing was dire. We could have had a few more too. Just one of those games when the better team doesn't take their chances and we stick one away. If you get your finances sorted and settled you should make the play offs, we're hopefully going to pull away to mid-table. Good luck for rest of season.

Mucca Mad Boys

Sorry if it appeared arrogant and patronising, just having a dig at the poster who assumed you would give us a thinking. You've a lot of quality and undoubtedly were the better team though, as mentioned above,the finishing was dire. We could have had a few more too. Just one of those games when the better team doesn't take their chances and we stick one away. If you get your finances sorted and settled you should make the play offs, we're hopefully going to pull away to mid-table. Good luck for rest of season.

Not your post, the post you were criticising. Your post was humerous, and unfortunately, on the money.

I thought we were the better team, but you guys did cope fairly well and had, fewer, but just as good chances e.g. Morgan 1st half.

Good luck for you guys to, wanted Shrewsbury to do well after my FIFA 09 manager mode ;) and for coming so close.

I've edited my last post as after reading it, it sounded like I was 'having a dig' at you post, I weren't.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Even when you single handedly gave us an open goal we contrived to miss. The 'away' City would've had a field day-though the 'home' City couldn't hit the proverbial barn door against anyone.

skybluelee

Ouch :) .

Users who are viewing this thread