Attendance for Sheffield United - Only one week to go! (1 Viewer)

tomgault

Whats everyones thoughts on opening day attendance, toughest home game of the season, however tuesday night and only 5,800-6,000 season tickets sold

ccfcdan

I guess a lot depends on how the Yeovil game goes. If we beat them then I can see it being about 13'000 if we lose then I'd guess at around 11'000

skybluesteve76

12000 I reckon. The trouble is with this season there aren't actually any BIG games in my opinion. Sheff utd at home is possibly the biggest but that doesn't exactly get the juices flowing.
I think going away from home will make this season alot more bearable, even if it's just to visit some new grounds!

pusbccfc

If we win comfortably in the first two.
With Sheff expected bring well over 1000, cheaper night tickets, plus the biggest home game.
But if we lose the first two 12k.

Ashdown

Lots of things going for this match. Depends of course on next couple of matches for both teams, if we are successfull I can see 15000 +. I'd rather this have been nearer the end of the season though as it could be more significant by then and attract a much bigger crowd.

torchomatic

I think people will surprised by the attendances.

Perryccfc

I guess a lot depends on how the Yeovil game goes. If we beat them then I can see it being about 13'000 if we lose then I'd guess at around 11'000

Completely agree with that. Win at Yeovil and the gate will be +3/4/5k on what we would have if we lost

Sheff utd will probably bring the biggest away following we will see for a league game this season which is a bit depressing, think it will be 15k plus

Nonleagueherewecome

If we win comfortably in the first two.
With Sheff expected bring well over 1000, cheaper night tickets, plus the biggest home game.
But if we lose the first two 12k.

Is McSheffrey bringing his whole clan? :p

Users who are viewing this thread