Attendance at Ricoh today? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

How will they afford the rent and match charges with such small ticket sales?

What ARE you on about?

Not surprised, was looking for a figure but once I saw on twitter they were letting people in through the Atrium rather than the turnstiles I had a good idea.

What's their normal crowd? I imagine far less. Hope this helps them pick up a bit of support but its not for me.

NorthernWisdom

Well I was genuinely curious.

Personally I'd not be against as many fans as possible today going to the Ricoh and Sixfields. It shows action and, well, it offers the opportunity to show unity of a kind.

Non attendance is apathy however. I also fear messages pushing people to choose one or the other probably results in people choosing neither, and am not sure how that helps us long term.

On the other hand, those wanting both CCFC at Sixfields and also ACL and Ricoh NOPM'd appear to be getting their wish!

Nick

Administrator
What ARE you on about?

Not surprised, was looking for a figure but once I saw on twitter they were letting people in through the Atrium rather than the turnstiles I had a good idea.

What's their normal crowd? I imagine far less. Hope this helps them pick up a bit of support but its not for me.

The charges for renting the ricoh to play their game.

I hope they did make done money and get exposure though.

theferret

I guess the contract they signed sensibly covers that- else they wouldnt have signed it, like any professional business.

A bit like the headline agreement signed by the council and ACL agreeing to SISUs offer for a 50% stake in ACL?

Oh, no, that wasn't a contract was it, so you can renege on them whenever you want. Forgive me.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

skyblusam

They got a mention on midlands today.They showed a quick flash of the crowd it looked reasonable and said they won 2-0

GaryPendrysEyes

Mcginnity and Robinson et al signed our contract

How many times-- yes McGinnity etc negotiated and signed the original contract, Sisu conducted due diligence and legally took over all related contracts i.e Sisu signed it over. It happens all the time, Sisu the new owner took over the existing contract.
Its not that difficult to understand is it?

RPHunt

Why is the Ricoh and who is playing there being discussed on the Sky Blues forum? The Sky Blues now play at Sixfields Stadium in Northampton. Get used to it or do something about it instead of sniggering at what is happening at our former ground.

torchomatic

letsallsingtogether

Yes shows what they have done to our club once people can't be bothered they will not Return We will end up fucked where ever we go......

Not really at all, and bringing down both crowds proves what? That nobody can be bothered? It shouldn;t be a competition about who gets most.

Or least.

CCFC PimpRail

Why is the Ricoh and who is playing there being discussed on the Sky Blues forum? The Sky Blues now play at Sixfields Stadium in Northampton. Get used to it or do something about it instead of sniggering at what is happening at our former ground.

Cheers, Tim.

RPHunt

Cheers, Tim.

Me Tim? That fat, smug bastard who hadn't had a job for years, after being sacked as a completely useless sack of shit, until SISU recruited him to do their dirty work?

Drat it, I can't fool you, Joy, but I think I have managed to fool a lot of the mugs on here . How long have you been posting?

Stevec189

You mean watching a team called Coventry City playing in Coventry? Very novel! And not going to Sixfields IS doing something about it!

#PUSB #NOPM

SonOfSnoz

Oh & a boy fell off his pushbike on the Highfield Road playground! (Signet Way).

RPHunt

For nearly as long as I've been paying you in used knickers, you dirty bastard.

I adore the smell of your used knickers, they remind me of the first time I had sex. What is it that you do in them that makes them smell of a Scout Master's shorts, fragrant one?

RPHunt

Oh & a boy fell off his pushbike on the Highfield Road playground! (Signet Way).

Well, the council won't be able to keep that playground open much longer if they are only getting one boy and his bike. Isn't there someone they could give it to?

Grendel

Well, the council won't be able to keep that playground open much longer if they are only getting one boy and his bike. Isn't there someone they could give it to?

Aren't you feeling well?

torchomatic

I'm not bothered about ACL. Never have been. Nor SISU for that matter. My heroes are Ralf Hutter, Florian Schneider, Karl Bartos, Wolfgang Flur, Pete Shelley, Steve Garvey, John Maher, Steve Diggle, John Foxx and Bill Nelson. Didn't realise they were clubbing together to build us a new stadium. Very nice of them.

Why are you so bothered about Acl your heros are building a new ground aren't they?

James Smith

A bit like the headline agreement signed by the council and ACL agreeing to SISUs offer for a 50% stake in ACL?

Oh, no, that wasn't a contract was it, so you can renege on them whenever you want. Forgive me.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Is there any evidence to back up Mr Fishers claims that he had agreed with the council to distress ACL? That would have been something I'd have been waving copies of of from every street corner but strangely that hasn't happened.

Users who are viewing this thread