Attendance 2204! (1 Viewer)

is that tickets sold or people through the gates....looking at the reports on sky sports and there are about eight people in one of the sideline stands!

Grendel

I wrote this thread yesterday - yawn.

The Reverend Skyblue

There is only a handful of teams who will bring as much as Bristol City, so hard times ahead for the owners who will have to dig even deeper into their pockets to fund it

spwaverley4916

does it matter = it's the next few 'home' games that really count - like fisher said 3 games in and we will see if people start to go. today we had a diversion up at the ricoh. either more need to be planned or we all sit tight and see.

Nick

Administrator
does it matter = it's the next few 'home' games that really count - like fisher said 3 games in and we will see if people start to go. today we had a diversion up at the ricoh. either more need to be planned or we all sit tight and see.

If we win a 9 goal thriller more people will go up

Paxman II

I think I said yesterday in a previous thread it would be around this number. I'm not surprised at all.

Captain_Slackbladder

2204 too many..

Other than the weak/stupid people who went today I hope this result doesn't change anything.. top of the league/bottom of the league stay strong... Do not go to Sixfields. Starve SISU out...

SkyblueBazza

Attendance 2204.

1000 Bristol fans.
1204 cov.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that there will be a number (who knows how many) that will feel they made their feelings known with the parade, & today by going to the RICOH. Next "home" match they'll go to sickfields - today they had a viable alternative to attend. Then as TF predicted, if we keep winning & there are a few good games with plenty of goals...more will come back...& THAT is the momentum that will see TF claim some kind of victory. He might even get his 8k attending sooner than he expected. Lots of accusations have been levelled at TF about posturing & being a hypocrite. How many of US will turn out to e just as bad?
Fans are fickle.

ccfcway

My thoughts are that there will be a number (who knows how many) that will feel they made their feelings known with the parade, & today by going to the RICOH. Next "home" match they'll go to sickfields - today they had a viable alternative to attend. Then as TF predicted, if we keep winning & there are a few good games with plenty of goals...more will come back...& THAT is the momentum that will see TF claim some kind of victory. He might even get his 8k attending sooner than he expected. Lots of accusations have been levelled at TF about posturing & being a hypocrite. How many of US will turn out to e just as bad?
Fans are fickle.

I am not going anywhere near Sixfields. I'm not interetsed in following CCFC when they are at "Home" in Northampton

according to Northants Police 1200 were Brissle fans, so thats about 1000 cov fans...if it doubles (which I doubt) it'll still starve them...just not as quickly. Its stll a 70 mile round trip to watch a "home" game...

mrbluesky87

I've seen the pics, I like the one just as Clarke takes the pen which was supposed to be in front of the home fans, I pissed myself laughing. That grounds to big for you, that grounds to big for you..............

L

longjohnskyblue

First game of the season fine weather - let's just see if this continues on a cold tuesday night!

WFC

There is only a handful of teams who will bring as much as Bristol City, so hard times ahead for the owners who will have to dig even deeper into their pockets to fund it

We typically take 400-500 away so looks like you'll get 2K-2.5K for bigger teams like sheff Utd etc and more often about 1500 for teams like us and about 5K for Wolves because "them bigger than any one and once played in europe ya know!".

ccfcway

I was there -

1500 Cov
700 blizzle

Come and join the party

just out of curosity, what songs did the "fans" sing ?

Lets all sing together - well, thats not true, more fans were at the Ricoh
In our coventry homes - well thats not ture, you werent in coventry

Moff

We typically take 400-500 away so looks like you'll get 2K-2.5K for bigger teams like sheff Utd etc and more often about 1500 for teams like us and about 5K for Wolves because "them bigger than any one and once played in europe ya know!".

Yep its true the Wolves will bring a few, they need double the allocation though, each fan needing a spare seat to rest their knuckles on so they dont drag on the floor!

Ccfcisparks

Sorry mate I'm sure many more would of turned up to your "party" but we were too busy at a party of our own at the Ricoh with the Legends who have provided OUR club with such a great history.

saxon_exile

Attendance Photo

Pic from another angle on the attendance:
BRZT4H1CQAAThFX.jpg:large

Attachments

• BRZT4H1CQAAThFX.jpg
    BRZT4H1CQAAThFX.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread