Atmosphere (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I thought it was disgraceful. Shouting abuse at Robins and the players, they obviously begrudged paying for the one ticket they’ll buy this season. Most of them walked out at 3-0. Good, don’t come back

Grow up you pellet. I'm a season ticket holder of multiple years and i left at 3 nil after calling them all the names under the sun. As did other ST holders i know

That was a bollocks performance, dog shit to a man

If they can go on social media and take the plaudits and dance around the pitch celebrating after a win, they can take pelters when they put in a performance i wouldnt expect to see from a blindfolded team

Greggs

Grow up you pellet. I'm a season ticket holder of multiple years and i left at 3 nil after calling them all the names under the sun. As did other ST holders i know

If they can go on social media and take the plaudits and dance around the pitch celebrating after a win, they can take pelters when they put in a performance i wouldnt expect to see from a blindfolded team
what are pelters?

Hobo

From a players perspective they might say there is another side to your 'coin' having served up so many good performances for you to get off on.

Okay they had a bad day at the office when nothing went right for them. But Stoke played some very good football and wouldnt let us off the hook.

It is not people leaving that bothers me, it is the petulant manner in which they leave, some fans are so fickle.

Greggs

From a players perspective they might say there is another side to your 'coin' having served up so many good performances for you to get off on.

Okay they had a bad day at the office when nothing went right for them. But Stoke played some very good football and wouldnt let us off the hook.

It is not people leaving that bothers me, it is the petulant manner in which they leave, some fans are so fickle.
but professional footballers are very sensitive, we need to support their needs at all times......

Ashdown

but professional footballers are very sensitive, we need to support their needs at all times......
Can’t say I hung around like a sad hat to clap them off…..fucksake you can’t encourage them to humiliate themselves. Applaud when it’s apt, otherwise slope off quietly and contemplate the £66 that cost me for two tickets with not even a goal to celebrate😕

Greggs

Can’t say I hung around like a sad hat to clap them off…..fucksake you can’t encourage them to humiliate themselves. Applaud when it’s apt, otherwise slope off quietly and contemplate the £66 that cost me for two tickets with not even a goal to celebrate😕
should have just gone the cinema

letsallsingtogether

we left at 4-0 first time ever got home really early.
others around us left at 3-0 also ST holders.

Im always the optomist but it was beaten out of me today.

Londonccfcfan

That's the first time we left a game early and I was there when we lost 5 nil away at Luton.

That was like watching 11 strangers on the pitch drunk who were just shocking.

How Robin's just stood there first half watching that first without any emotion is beyond belief. It was truly horrendous how we wasnt 5 or 6 nil down at half time was down to lure luck.

Something was very seriously wrong.

Saddlebrains

I never leave that early and i never usually get angry, but my blood was boiling at the utter shite i was seeing before me

Misplaced passes
Half arsed tackles
Vik thinking hes playing wembley singles
Godden ambling around hiding like prime Shipley
Eccles looking like hes never played before
Fadz showing his age
McNally must have been steaming because he couldnt even kick
Dabo, if he gets offered a contract il lose my shit hes not good enough and has been shit for yonks
Hamer i have no idea why he was so shit
Sheaf same as above
Bidwell was asleep

Stoke City lads. Mid table championship not fucking Borussia Dortmund.

Honestly haven't been this angry since the Yeovil 6-2 and that game was the closest I've ever been to jacking in ever going again

Greggs

That's the first time we left a game early and I was there when we lost 5 nil away at Luton.

How Robin's just stood there first half watching that first without any emotion is beyond belief. It was truly horrendous how we wasnt 5 or 6 nil down at half time was down to lure luck.

one word, online monopoly

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

Saddlebrains

What fucks me off is you have Fadz in the press issuing a rallying cry about needing backing

The backing arrives, people part with their hard earned and then they put in a performance like that. Absolute pathetic showing, if you freeze in front of big crowds then football isnt for you lads

Londonccfcfan

I never leave that early and i never usually get angry, but my blood was boiling at the utter shite i was seeing before me

Misplaced passes
Half arsed tackles
Vik thinking hes playing wembley singles
Godden ambling around hiding like prime Shipley
Eccles looking like hes never played before
Fadz showing his age
McNally must have been steaming because he couldnt even kick
Dabo, if he gets offered a contract il lose my shit hes not good enough and has been shit for yonks
Hamer i have no idea why he was so shit
Sheaf same as above
Bidwell was asleep

Stoke City lads. Mid table championship not fucking Borussia Dortmund.

Honestly haven't been this angry since the Yeovil 6-2 and that game was the closest I've ever been to jacking in ever going again
How Dabo just stood there at one point when he fouled someone and stopped playing thinking the ref is going to blow against him..was shocking. Hes done it before. Indefensible to not play to the whistle. That sort of shit makes me lose my rag.

As fir his general ineptness in ever department...il say no more for everyone to see

Saddlebrains

How Dabo just stood there at one point when he fouled someone and stopped playing thinking the ref is going to blow against him..was shocking. Hes done it before. Indefensible to not play to the whistle. That sort of shit makes me lose my rag.

As fir his general ineptness in ever department...il say no more for everyone to see
Agree completely

And whats with the standing still he does?

Recieves the ball, never attempts to take the man on, just stands rigid, looks about, then passes backwards

Opposition wing backs must love seeing his name on the team sheet as they know he wont take them on and they can do him for pace as he has the acceleration of a 1969 morris miner

ceetee

Don't be fooled into thinking the extra 1000 fans in there today haven't been all season.

It always makes me laugh that people think when it's a *slightly* bigger crowd that people are there on their only game of the season.
Well there were two guys at the end of the row in front of us who brought two pints back to their seats only for the security to take their drinks away. Not sure when they last came to a game

Sick Boy

The worst part is that only a few of them seem to show any passion.

pusbccfc

Well there were two guys at the end of the row in front of us who brought two pints back to their seats only for the security to take their drinks away. Not sure when they last came to a game

That could happen at any game

Londonccfcfan

Agree completely

And whats with the standing still he does?

Recieves the ball, never attempts to take the man on, just stands rigid, looks about, then passes backwards

Opposition wing backs must love seeing his name on the team sheet as they know he wont take them on and they can do him for pace as he has the acceleration of a 1969 morris miner
Plain and simple unfit/lazy/ inept.

Lol at the standing - baffling...mind boggling watching him. Giving McNally a hard time Dabo hardly helped him.

Londonccfcfan

He looked knackered after 10 minutes. I’d be disappointed if we keep him on next season - and he’s one of my favourite players.
One of my fav too. But flatters to deceive has one good game in 5.with a few shockers. He peaked in league 1 I'm afraid to say. That was indefensible.

ceetee

Dabo didn't seem to want to go past the full
back. We even wondered if he was under instructions not to.

Londonccfcfan

I have stayed and clapped and applauded the team when we have lost. Majority of fans have. I'd back my team all day long if we played well.

But today wanted to jump on the pitch give them all a shake up.

But there was no way I'm staying to applaud the players after that shit show..no chance in hell.

ceetee

What have they been doing for the last two weeks?. They looked as if they'd all been on holiday and rocked upm this morning for the game

SheafIsGod

The “stay and applaud the players” mentality is the most braindead, stupid thing in football.

Why? Why would I possibly stay and applaud when we’ve just got spanked in that fashion? I was out of my seat before the third had even hit the back of the net.

Matt smith

‘If you’re the real deal you deal with that’ - Mark Robins

need you say more about where we’re at

good season though up to now mind

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread