Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

The TV commentators were complimentary about the atmosphere. Maybe not that bad then?

Flying Fokker

Hard to generate an atmosphere when 2-0 down. Fans had nothing to get behind until the last 10 minute rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that is what football is about. Better than a boring 20-0 scorline where park football could put out stronger teams.

CCFCSteve

Not our best today.

We were ok in the first 10 but then let West Brom make more noise.

Second half we was good towards the end but there was a lot of loud arguing in block 15.

the idiots that think every player that misplaces a pass is shit and should forward every 2 seconds we’re back.

Yeah, agreed. The players have to take some responsibility for that. First half after first 10-15 they were just off the pace and lacked intensity. Once they upped the tempo the fans got involved

theferret

The atmosphere started declining at the Derby Game.

Soon as the bandwagonners dive on the atmosphere dies a death

That makes no sense really. Bristol City was best atmosphere all season for me.

Forest and Peterborough also excellent, and the number of home fans for both those games about the same as yesterday. How can there be bandwagonners when the numbers don't really vary all that much game to game, all the way back to opening day?

CovBrummie94

What about when we were at nil all? our fans got behind the team earlier in the season when behind?
Were we not 5-0 down at Luton and still getting behind the team?
Never understood the “fans had nothing to get behind” mentality.
I didn't think the atmosphere was too bad until we went 1-0 down. But West Brom pressed us into mistakes on the pitch and their fans were pretty impressive. I do think there has been a drop off in atmosphere in recent weeks though that's undeniable.

Away atmosphere is a completely different topic and means nothing when talking about home crowds. Easier to drum up an atmosphere away from home especially with a smaller allocation.

wingy

I think it's been consistently brill up until Saturday but understandably less so due to the emotions of the day .more background buzz chatter type stuff in the quieter spells.

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread