Atmosphere (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Never understood why all these vloggers and tweeters spend so much time fawning over other team’s fans. Maybe it’s an engagement thing. Even if I was impressed with another team’s turnout I wouldn’t bang on about it.

Anyway - thought the atmosphere was pretty flat first half. There’s been times this season when the crowd seems to lift the players but this felt more like the opposite. You could see Vik and Dabo gesturing to the crowd to step it up in the second half - credit to us, the place was rocking by the end of the game.

Fan culture. Big part of the game for people.

Sky Blue Harry H

Fair play to the Bristol fans (apologies if there's already a link)

SkyBlueMatt

Never understood why all these vloggers and tweeters spend so much time fawning over other team’s fans. Maybe it’s an engagement thing. Even if I was impressed with another team’s turnout I wouldn’t bang on about it.

Anyway - thought the atmosphere was pretty flat first half. There’s been times this season when the crowd seems to lift the players but this felt more like the opposite. You could see Vik and Dabo gesturing to the crowd to step it up in the second half - credit to us, the place was rocking by the end of the game.
I agree that the first half atmosphere was average (for us) in the first half. It started well but drifted off. That all changed in the second half, the place was rocking.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

Beggy bastards init

Users who are viewing this thread