Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Absolutely class throughout. Backed the players. Constant noise.

Reading fans silent. Don't think I heard them once.

Sky Blue Harry H

Said on another thread that I was in Block 31 (for the socially distanced) and our fans completely drowned out the Reading fans. Bets I've ever heard it at the stadium. Makes it so much more of a positive experience when the place is rocking like that (especially considering we were behind for a fair chunk of that)

Hobo

Fans were good and stuck with the team.

speedie87

Said on another thread that I was in Block 31 (for the socially distanced) and our fans completely drowned out the Reading fans. Bets I've ever heard it at the stadium. Makes it so much more of a positive experience when the place is rocking like that (especially considering we were behind for a fair chunk of that)

I was sat in there too as didn’t go to the forest match to see how things looked covid wise, and thought I’d missed the boat watching on tv. But was great seeing the crowd in main stand keeping the players going all match, and even got a reenactment of the end of the forest match!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

It was electric in there today even when we were down.

Hate off ladies gents and little ones that contributed.

Well said. Personally I couldn’t make it back today and I was gutted not to be there. Considering it was Reading at home, the noise coming through on ifollow was brilliant from you all. Even when we were 1-0 down we were buoyant and you could tell that rubbed onto the players!

I honestly think that if our fans had gone quiet today and ‘oh fucks’ set in, we wouldn’t have got the win we got today. Very well done lads and ladies making all the noise, you were brilliant. PUSB

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

First year for my two boys as season ticket holders and what an introduction! They’re 14 and 11 and both are absolutely buzzing right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, that’s what it’s all about. Hopefully they’re learning and singing all the songs (you’re happy with!) loud and proud! Hope they had a top day out.

Flying Fokker

The club has a togetherness , players and fans alike ..like I've never seen in my 37 years
Sky Blue Express means something to some on here. I think you are absolutely spot on. The game is different now and whilst the support isn’t as good we make up in atmosphere in the game nowadays. Think old Trafford today to travel back to the late 60s

Liquid Gold

It also helps having everybody bunched up. There was 16k there today but the majority of the empty seats were behind both goals.

If there were 30k there singers corner would still have been about the same.

djr8369

The club has a togetherness , players and fans alike ..like I've never seen in my 37 years
There some kind of team/fan spirit going. On paper we’re lower mid table but feels like something special is happening. Maybe it’s just the drama of late winners…

djr8369

The post match buzz was fantastic
As someone said, can we keep it going after a couple of defeats?
I hope so, because this team, limited as they are,but with massive cojones deserve it
People were moaning all through pre-season. If we lose a few on the bounce I worry it will all be gone

Sky Blue Harry H

The post match buzz was fantastic
As someone said, can we keep it going after a couple of defeats?
I hope so, because this team, limited as they are,but with massive cojones deserve it

We know we'll have some setbacks, but it is all about getting established in this division. No negativity from me, but we need to keep the momentum going via recruitment, as we know at some point the odd player or two will get poached (the bit about football I hate, as the thought of O'Hare going is awful) We need to keep growing as a team/club/fanbase. Vital for us going forward.

Tommystours

Fantastic today
what you need to understand is the prawn sandwich brigade and us guys in the boxes are just normal fans who want a bit of comfort in our older age.We pay a little bit more for our seats but are as passionate as anyone. We join in with the singing and banter with the away fans.
SBA we’re brilliant today .
Reading time wasters and foulers got their come uppance and Karma prevailed
We played against a shit ref and a crap team and came through
keep the faith just like in 1987

Bugsy

Hopefully the fans can keep this up when the team loses a game or two.

We will ... PUSB

We're destroying teams at the minute never seen that in my life time ....

pusbccfc

It also helps having everybody bunched up. There was 16k there today but the majority of the empty seats were behind both goals.

If there were 30k there singers corner would still have been about the same.

This. So glad people didn't split up and move behind the goal.

fatso

Great atmosphere today, really enjoyed it.
This team deserves 20k plus and if they carry on like today I'm sure it will happen.

Great_Expectations

Said on the match thread; the togetherness of the players and the connection between fans and players is reminiscent of our promotion campaigns.

By no means saying the outcome will be the same, but it’s fantastic to be part of.

It feels like we’re all part of it and we’re a proper club.

Let’s hope it continues when we have an inevitable tough patch.

skybluesham

First game for a while due to work covid brum etc.Out with mates and eldest, few beers Awesome atmosphere . Just brilliant .
Thanks all i can say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread