Atmosphere today (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The atmosphere wasn't great in general today but I couldn't believe the people around me. No clapping or cheering at all, one guy must have seen (and this is no exaggeration) at most 10 minutes of the game because he was looking at his phone the whole time. I don't get why you would bother going up if you're not interested

This is normally me, trying to keep you lot on here up to date :D

brez

I was on my phone a lot yesterday as I was getting updates on a relative who had been in a accident up north, it makes it hard to support your team with your phone in your hands all the time though, even singing. I do get your point though as the guy a few seats away was playing games on his phone,that I don't get.

ccfcmad1

Atmosphere has been really good this season but yesterday was a bit quiet at points even in 16 where I sit some great chants for jimmy hill throughout must be said, Next up Vale on boxing day should be a good 1500-2000 vale which will definitely add to the atmosphere, having watched the walsall Vale game earlier they look real shakey at the back both goals coming from errors really need to get at them from the of which in return will get the fans in voice.

Last edited:

OffenhamSkyBlue

Nope. 'Show us your rape face.' Or 'Is that your rape face?'

Is this meant to be as donor or recipient?!

Kids these days are right little mean bastards. I have a colleague who gets the bus from Coundon to Canley during the buses' "school run", and she cannot believe some of the things they come out with. Referring to a girl of Asian origin as "ISIS", and saying they are going to rape and stab other kids.
Any child of mine (and I'm glad I don't have to bring any up in this day and age) who came out with anything like that would get their ears boxed and grounded for eternity!

Users who are viewing this thread