Assuming we're not promoted or relegated, who do we want to go down? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

As it says on the tin.

For me, I'd like the 3 potentially strongest teams to go )that are feasible - no Bournemouth, Fulham etc selections, please!

Realistically, assuming Derby are one, I'd still like Reading and probably Forest to go. An outsider would be Swansea, if only because of the ball ache to get there, plus I've never particularly liked their skullduggery. Who do I think will go would be Derby, Hull and Posh.

Sky Blue Harry H

Would love to see Sheffield United get relegated.

Agreed - it's going to be a weird one this season, but anyone who gets relegated outside of Derby, Hull, Posh, Reading, Blackpool and Forest are going to have had a disastrous season. Two (if not all) of the relegated teams are likely to come from that bunch imo (Reading have the best players of that group - when they're fit)

Last edited:
Reactions: AOM

CovBrummie94

Think Barnsley might go down with Derby and Hull. Would like to see a QPR or Blackburn go up instead of the recently relegated Prem teams going back up after a year or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Hull posh and Derby to go down .

Not my choice , who i think will

Forest will get going at some point

Mcbean

Bit early isn’t it 😀sadly looks like Scumberland will be coming up - for me it’s any club who has abused the rules that has cost us ! So Derby ,Forest , Reading

Winny the Bish

Relegated to L1: Forest, Peterborough (always hated the owner & Ferguson Jr), Swansea.

Relegated from PL: Burnley, Newcastle, Wolves.

shmmeee

Down: doesn’t matter we’re looking up now.
Up: doesn’t matter whoever comes down will have ridiculous spending power anyway.

SkyBlueGuy

Not sure about who I'd "want" to go down (never really got the idea of hating another team/ fans from another team). But this season you'd probably have to include Derby and Reading (assuming they do also get a point deduction) in the three. If reading end up with the same deduction as Derby (although their situation is different I guess so ot sure that will happen) then they will be joint bottom on - 2. 9 points from safety. Even with the squad they have it's an ask...

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure about who I'd "want" to go down (never really got the idea of hating another team/ fans from another team). But this season you'd probably have to include Derby and Reading (assuming they do also get a point deduction) in the three. If reading end up with the same deduction as Derby (although their situation is different I guess so ot sure that will happen) then they will be joint bottom on - 2. 9 points from safety. Even with the squad they have it's an ask...

Reading would only have to make up about 9 points on the likes of a Posh/Hull/Forest type team in approx 38 games. If Ejaria and Swift stay fit, they now have Dann and Drinkwater, with Joao to return in the second half of the season. Think they will escape comfortably. Time will tell.

JAM See

Assuming we're not promoted or relegated, who do we want to go down?

Lorraine Kelly (Fnarr fnarr)

It’sabatch87

Down-Inbreds and Villa although won’t happen Newcastle for a weekend up there.
Up-Sunderland(See Newcastle above) Sheffield weds and Wycombe.

D

Deleted member 2477

Down Derby for cheating, Swansea for their dirty antics last year and Shef Utd for their disgusting fans and previous dirty play

Colin Steins Smile

Derby for cheating
Forest for having Steve Cooper as their manager...having seen the dirty tactics of Swansea last year.
Peterborough just to cheese off Darragh McAnthony

lifeskyblue

Want to seeDerby go…for their cheating. And Reading if the same applies to them. As for the third would like to see one of the so called ‘bigger’ teams such asForest but suspect it more likely to be Peterborough, Hull or Blackpool.

As for promotion would like all three of last years relegated sides to bomb…won’t happen but it would be funny to see their parachute payments start to disappear. For same reason would like to see Bournemouth flop now they are in second season in Championship.

So promotion would like to see the impossible…Us and any two other ‘unfancied’ sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hod dog

Prem bottom 3: Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley
Championship top 6: Fulham, Bournemouth, WBA, Sheffield United, QPR & Stoke
Championship bottom 3: Derby, Hull, Posh
League 1 promoted teams: Sunderland, Wigan, Bolton

the ones i would like

Prem bottom three: Villa, Leicester & Newcastle
Championship top three: Cov, Fulham & QPR (want to keep those london awaydays)
Championship bottom 3: Barnsley, Hull and Preston
League one top 3 : Bolton, Portsmouth and MK Dons

JeffB

I would love to see the back of Preston, and Nottingham Forest because both of them with the exception of the opening match of this season have been a jinxed fixture historically for us. I would like them to be joined by Peterborough for the outrageous penalty award in the 96th minute against Lincoln City which got them to the Championship in the first place ( don't say we haven't been warned for our match tomorrow).

Sky_Blue_Daz

Huddersfield - got them in an acca yo get relagated

Sheff Utd - Can’t stand them

middlesborough - just to see warnock implode

blunted

The three teams that came up from L1 should be there abouts unless Blackpool do something special. Still cant understand why Hull had better odds than us to stay up at the start of the season. Derby are in peril especially if they get injuries. Think Reading even with a points deduction should be ok. Three who went up from the Champ could struggle eventually although I have hopes for Brentford staying up. Newcastle will be near the bottom and may go.
Bit off topic but I really hope we finish above Bristol (James), Swansea (Walsh, Paterson), Cardiff (Collins), QPR (McCallum) and Stoke (Osti) only so we can sing It could have been you. Oh and Bournemouth because they have a false sense of their own importance.

Users who are viewing this thread