Assembly Gardens (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Sorry… nothing to do with football

had a night out there this week and was really impressed. Really good vibe about the place….. maybe just maybe people will give our City Centre a chance and let it become a vibrant safe enjoyable place. Other cities centres seem to manage it.
Choir of man was a class show as well….I recommend it for all ages over 12

wingy

Sorry… nothing to do with football

had a night out there this week and was really impressed. Really good vibe about the place….. maybe just maybe people will give our City Centre a chance and let it become a vibrant safe enjoyable place. Other cities centres seem to manage it.
Choir of man was a class show as well….I recommend it for all ages over 12
Not sure if it's here but isn't/aren't libertines, Terry Hall and some others performing in the City today,not sure if it's here but think it could be,,?

hill83

It looks really good, my mates been a few times and says it's great. Shame it's only temporary though, but hopefully it shows there is an appetite for something more permanent.

djr8369

Haven’t been but understand part of it is street food venders and craft beer. People are likely aware but there’s a permanent venue for that at Fargo village now. Seems to be only busy if there’s an event on and it would be a shame for it not to work out long term so encourage people to go. Obviously you’ve got to be up for paying £9 for a burger or whatever and like your beer not to be generic pisswater 👍🏻

CovUpNorth

Haven’t been but understand part of it is street food venders and craft beer. People are likely aware but there’s a permanent venue for that at Fargo village now. Seems to be only busy if there’s an event on and it would be a shame for it not to work out long term so encourage people to go. Obviously you’ve got to be up for paying £9 for a burger or whatever and like your beer not to be generic pisswater 👍🏻
The problem with Fargo village is the location, right in the middle of stab alley.

clint van damme

Went last night to see The Choir of Man and have to say I was really impressed. Great show and a really good set up.

Going next week. Dinosaur show with the grandkids today. Hopefully sneak a couple of righteous pints in while I'm watching it!

clint van damme

Going next week. Dinosaur show with the grandkids today. Hopefully sneak a couple of righteous pints in while I'm watching it!

Word of warning, those Spiegel tents can get very hot, especially when you've got a sweaty toddler clinging to you as they cower from a 10 foot pretend t rex!
Might invest in one of those hand held battery fans for next Saturday.

Covkid1968#

Heard good things about this and we’ve got tickets to see it in a few weeks.
They dish out free pints of beer…. Everything to like about it. You’ll love it…. I’m considering going again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread