As this is all sports... (1 Viewer)

DukeOfCov

Well done to Jenson for winning the first F1 race of the season...let's hope Jenson and Lewis do well this year...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Gee thanks for the fuckin' result!!! Didn't want to know!! Was HOPING to watch it later. :mad:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Been out all day and NOT had radio on in car on purpose so I didn't hear result. Came on here, hovered over your post by accident! :facepalm:

scroobiustom

I avoided all contact with the outside world to prevent this happening to me, is a good a race though - enjoy!

ccfcdan

No dis-respect to those people who watch it but Formula 1 is aload of balls. At least make it interesting by making everyone drive the same car so that it all comes down to the ability of the drivers. Or put obstacles on the race track like live chickens etc.

DukeOfCov

They did that a few years ago, called it 'A1' racing I think, didn't take off so it was ditched - still, each to their own, eh?

scroobiustom

Thank god your opinions aren't reflected by the millions who watch it, or Sky who have dedicated a channel to it! Phew!

Real

I watch it to see what excuses that crybaby Hamilton will come up with next. Nothing is ever his fault, there's always something or someone to blame. I can't stand the man.

ajsccfc

No dis-respect to those people who watch it but Formula 1 is aload of balls. At least make it interesting by making everyone drive the same car so that it all comes down to the ability of the drivers. Or put obstacles on the race track like live chickens etc.

I dread to think how obnoxiously you'd word if it you were trying to disrespect people who like it.

Users who are viewing this thread