As CCFC are playing away this ............... (1 Viewer)

Hod dog

Your reply is irrelevant , as it's nothing to do with the original thread.

how is it irrelevant? I am saying if you have the money and time to go to a football match surely you would want to support your own club not somebody elses club.

Happy_Martian

Have done similar when Villa were in Europe and played Deportivo La Coruna at Villa Park. Me and a mate were in the away end with the Spaniards who had travelled, and so were a lot of other English supporters, judging from their shirts. A good friendly atmosphere in our end together with a 2-1 win for Depo, complimented by the Spanish wine pouches that had mysteriously got past security and which the Spanish fans were more than happy to share with their English hermanos :)

Contrary to some opinions here, being a part of another teams fans albeit for only one game can be quite eye-opening. We think our problems are deep but listening to other fans shows every club has their own issues, most never covered by the national press.

For those going, I say "Enjoy yourselves. Be sensible. Respect the Bournemouth fans and team and try to avoid demeaning Coventry City. And most of all, enjoy the drink afterwards when Villa are down :)"

CJ_covblaze

Have done similar when Villa were in Europe and played Deportivo La Coruna at Villa Park. Me and a mate were in the away end with the Spaniards who had travelled, and so were a lot of other English supporters, judging from their shirts. A good friendly atmosphere in our end together with a 2-1 win for Depo, complimented by the Spanish wine pouches that had mysteriously got past security and which the Spanish fans were more than happy to share with their English hermanos :)

Contrary to some opinions here, being a part of another teams fans albeit for only one game can be quite eye-opening. We think our problems are deep but listening to other fans shows every club has their own issues, most never covered by the national press.

For those going, I say "Enjoy yourselves. Be sensible. Respect the Bournemouth fans and team and try to avoid demeaning Coventry City. And most of all, enjoy the drink afterwards when Villa are down :)"

Been to loads of neutrals and I agree. Gives you the chance to meet some great people and watch a game without caring about the result. Just get to watch the football. Having said that when I was with the Bradford fans at VP when they got through to the cup final a couple of years ago I went mental when they scored. Also it was good to be there last year when Wilson did something that most of have wanted to do in becoming the first Cov kid ever to score there.

Terry Gibson's perm

I saw villa v West Ham years ago it was a corporate thing through work wanted both teams to lose, got totally pissed on the free booze refused to have a picture taken with Dublin in case it was put in the programme and I think we might have been playing at Villa park the next home game, missed most of the second half got lost in Villa park, threw up on the train and then felt yo ill to meet future wife the next day so had to buy her a house to keep her sweet:slap:

ah the glory days.

Users who are viewing this thread